**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Constructive Critcism

While a free item is free and you shouldn’t complain, I don’t understand the support team crystal.

For anyone that’s been playing the game for a few months, 99.9% of what they pull will not be of any value to them. So you look at newer players and they might get some value from it. Cool for them and I hope they get the 4* out of it.

For the support team to show good faith in a relationship that only helps new players, leaves the vast majority of the player base wondering what gives?

I’m by no means suggesting an end game item or 5* crystal, but merely suggesting that a good show of faith by the support should have some value to all. Maybe you have a loyalty crystal for how long you’ve played. Maybe you make the crystal random 4*, 5*, and a very rare chance to pull 500 6* shards.

Comments

• GrimmbananaGrimmbanana Posts: 711 ★★
    agreed
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    I got a 2* Wolverine (X-23), I know it is a rare champion to get but it still pretty sucks.
  • InsynsneerInsynsneer Posts: 18
    Whoever in Support who considers X-Force Deadpool their favorite player (as stated in the email of the giveaway) has no idea how this game works.
  • RodsteinRodstein Posts: 207
    Would it hurt them to make it at least a gmc instead of phc
  • Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    Kabam views the game differently than the community, the game they have put out is the game they want us to play.

Players come up with some pretty good suggestions for game improvement, but the overwhelming suggestions are pretty trash, so it appears Kabam just tosses all suggestions into the trash bin.

I protest the state of the game by not playing it.
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    Insynsneer wrote: »
    Whoever in Support who considers X-Force Deadpool their favorite player (as stated in the email of the giveaway) has no idea how this game works.

Actually Kabam Miike answered this in another thread:

Hey All,

Thanks for your feedback on this Crystal. To be clear, we didn't ask who the team's favourite Champions IN GAME are, but who their favourite Characters in the Marvel Universe are.

We'll pass your feedback on to the team.
  • AsmodeyusAsmodeyus Posts: 217
    Deadpool X-Force.... FILL HIS DANGLY BITS WITH HOLES!