**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Relaxed alliance with a new way to play

We've realized that the best way to grow in this game isn't to hammer 4X4 and often isn't even to hammer 5X5 while you spend every free second in arenas paying for it. Why not just grow your AQ prestige and get more points doing free maps? That is our strategy and it does work. We always stay in the advanced tier. We like to run 2 bgs of 33222, but we can even comfortably stay in the advanced tier running only 2 bgs of 22222. We pay attention to the events going on - we won't sabotage you from getting great rewards in the game because you need to slave for your alliance. If you are paying huge treasury contributions just to be in the advanced tier, then you are just spinning your wheels.

If you want to spend 12 hours a day hammering on a game, we are not the alliance for you. But if you'd rather play smart and extract the most reward from the least amount of work, we just might be the alliance you've been looking for. With us, your champs will be free to play story and events, not always tied up slaving for your alliance. That is the other reason you will grow faster with us. Friend me in the game (same name) or reply here. It might take me a little time to get back with you, but I will. We have 9 open spots as of right now, but they often fill fast when we recruit. We need someone who has at least 8 solid rank 4 4*s. Most of our crew is a lot stronger than that. Having high aq prestige makes map 3 feel a lot like map 5, so you need to be able contribute.

Comments

• thiazolethiazole Posts: 45
    BTW, we are usually around a 7-8 mil alliance when full.
  • FixitMobbFixitMobb Posts: 315
    Nice work. Posted similar to yours about map 5 alliances. Robbing you blindly giving up everything you earn for donations and being on call like a dog in waking minute in order to finish AQ.
    Thanks, FixitMobb! We are like a mini-version of your alliance. I'm glad to see that there are others out there who know how to play smart. I've been in 5X5 alliances that couldn't even get into the expert tier - pretty sad to think they kept wasting their resources doing 5X5 instead of playing smarter.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    thiazole wrote: »
    Thanks, FixitMobb! We are like a mini-version of your alliance. I'm glad to see that there are others out there who know how to play smart. I've been in 5X5 alliances that couldn't even get into the expert tier - pretty sad to think they kept wasting their resources doing 5X5 instead of playing smarter.

Lol. That's cause you were in alliances that aren't managed well.
    xNig wrote: »

Lol. That's cause you were in alliances that aren't managed well.

They just weren't ready to run 5X5 like many alliances out there. They don't understand cost/reward analysis and instead of thinking for themselves, they looked around and saw "everyone else" doing 5X5 and assumed that is the key to success. Unfortunately, it is often the case that people collectively make poor decisions. That's why we get market bubbles. I offer the opportunity to be a part of an alliance that is focused on player development instead of just following what everyone else is doing.

We have 5 slots left.
  • Prototype_X1Prototype_X1 Posts: 3
    Hi thiazole,
    Love your opening speech, however I do not know if I am right for your alliance. I have only 18 4*'s, only 4 are 4/40's the rest are all pending upgrades as I am in need of t4bc's. I play daily without fail, joining AW & AQ but not too sure how to to move about in them as I am not strong enough yet.
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    What kind of rewards are you all getting from this approach?
    We have a few openings available. Friend me in the game or the Line app - user name is thiazole in both.
    We just got 2 new openings.
    We have one opening and will soon have another.