**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Class Catalyst Fragments showing up as "0" [Under Investigation] [Merged Threads]

2»

Comments

• Options
    MorosophMorosoph Posts: 100
    I did too after reporting this @MarzGroove, and in that case the number of shards was also correct. This could be inconsistent behaviour.

I then sold some T3 class catalysts, and the report of T4 shards was correct in one case, and zero in the other. I noted that in that case the T4 class shards updated correctly.
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    0 refers to the number of catalyst fragments you already own prior to making the purchase. Which means before buying you had no fragments in your inventory. Can you confirm this?
  • Options
    ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    It's a bug, and Kabam is aware of it.
    Next time when you have an issue, search the forums to see if it's been brought up already.
  • Options
    ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    I'm not trying to target you or anything, sorry if you thought I was rude
    It's just that about 70% of the forum posts are people saying the same thing or asking the same question when its been answered before, and sometimes it's literally the third thread on the page.
  • Options
    Quicksilver44Quicksilver44 Posts: 59
    @Kabam Miike any update?
  • Options
    TxAggie17TxAggie17 Posts: 58
    I've noticed when I tap on the catalyst fragment I could usually see how many I had at the moment, but recently when I tap on it they just show it as 0 for all of them. @Kabam Miike Thought I'd make you aware, if you weren't already.
  • Options
    IronFist34IronFist34 Posts: 386 ★★
    Is there an update on this? There is def a bug somewhere. I did the daily catalyst, got two (one formed, one new) and checked my stash and it only credited me with one. This has happened several times now
  • Options
    Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    IronFist34 wrote: »
    Is there an update on this? There is def a bug somewhere. I did the daily catalyst, got two (one formed, one new) and checked my stash and it only credited me with one. This has happened several times now

Hi!

Yes, we have a fix planned for an upcoming update. Thanks for your patience!