**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Clarification

I would like a little clarification if possible... How is domino better than deadpool? How is she better than Phoenix is, in what mcu would domino beat these characters yet she would absolutely destroy them here. Oh and magneto ( one of the strongest beings in the marvel universe and not just xmen) is totally trash... in every way shape and form... Is this going by the mcu or is this like a random thing on whom is going to be a killer character?

Comments

• FluffyFluffy Posts: 446 ★★
    It's going by video game logic...which requires balance.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    It’s the evolution of the game. When it first started champs were basic and had few abilities. All the popular characters were added. Now they want to keep adding characters and evolving the game with more mechanics so more obscure characters are being added that mak them more powerful that the popular characters.
  • LegendsendLegendsend Posts: 92
    Where is the balance when the older characters are so far outclassed it doesn't make sense to even have them besides arena points anymore, and ppl who should not be so powerful are quite a wonder. This is not a complaint though it may sound close to one... Just trying to make a little sense out of this since I love the marvel universe.
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    It's called power creep. The new characters will always be at least as good as everything that came before or else no one will buy fgmc etc.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Legendsend wrote: »
    Where is the balance when the older characters are so far outclassed it doesn't make sense to even have them besides arena points anymore, and ppl who should not be so powerful are quite a wonder. This is not a complaint though it may sound close to one... Just trying to make a little sense out of this since I love the marvel universe.

you've summarized it pretty good. How would kabam make money if they made the OG champs the greatest and every champ after that was meh? hopefully they do some more updates soon
    I agree with everyone here so far... I do think there should also then be a dedicated team to make sure the older characters dont fall too far behind and upgrade some of their more unnecessary and lacking abilities to keep them on par with the upcoming characters.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Legendsend wrote: »
    I agree with everyone here so far... I do think there should also then be a dedicated team to make sure the older characters dont fall too far behind and upgrade some of their more unnecessary and lacking abilities to keep them on par with the upcoming characters.

theres just no money in it.

Kabam: "oh hey we buffed a character"
    Everyone else: "Oh good, we already have them"
    I see that argument as well... Ppl liked the Luke cage and red hulk buffs tho so I think it may be a good idea still possibly