**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who is more useful - TaskMaster vs Cable?

rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
I have never done a 4* featured arena but have the champs to run the infinte streak. I was also able to put up 6.5 mil for Blade with some grinding but nothing was spent.

So, my question is which one of these champs is worth my time - Cable or TaskMaster. and what could be the potential score. Thanks!!

I am looking for a good attacking champ and also someone who can occasionally be placed in AW defense.

Who is more useful - TaskMaster vs Cable? 28 votes

Cable with 4 to 5 million
7%
Savio444doctorb 2 votes
Cable with 5 to 6 million
3%
PaytoPlay 1 vote
Cable with more than 6 million
21%
RikuremaDERPYREVENGERchildishg3005CupidAleorAl_AhadHKGN 6 votes
TaskMaster with 2 to 2.5 million
28%
nameplasGreifmaster911ElitehunterBahamutAnimatronicstoHellboyy9999Mitchell35KngSpc 8 votes
TaskMaster with 2.5 to 3 million
28%
LocoMotivesAbsimiliardTxAggie17Lt_Magnum_1taojay1DankestChefJulius_SeizureRedEight 8 votes
Task Master with more than 3 million
10%
DrOctavius2_2Haji_Saabmum_m2 3 votes

Comments

• Options
    NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    So Cable is better for defense on regen enhancing nodes when duped as he will get power bars faster which could get him more regen but that's all Rng. Taskmaster is better offensively but only when awakened but when he is awakened he can do some pretty great damage.
  • Options
    Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    Taskmaster has solid perfect block and great ability accuracy reduction.
  • Options
    mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    Not a lot using Taskmaster compared to Cable, so Cable is more likely to be the victim of a future update that will adjust his usability.
  • Options
    LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    Not a lot using Taskmaster compared to Cable, so Cable is more likely to be the victim of a future update that will adjust his usability.

Nobody in top tier wars uses cable for anything other than diversity.
  • Options
    mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★

Nobody in top tier wars uses cable for anything other than diversity.

Didn't say top tiers were, just that more are using cable over taskmaster making him a bigger target
  • Options
    Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    Low-mid tier has cable on kinetic reactor. Make him an unbridled pain second only to Punisher 2099
  • Options
    rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    Thanks guys!!

It seems that the opinion is quite divided. I will try to put up 6+ million for Cable and 2.5+ for TaskMaster and hope for the best.
  • Options
    mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Task Master with more than 3 million
    Taskmaster
  • Options
    AbsimiliardAbsimiliard Posts: 31
    Personally going for Taskmaster. Hoping in the 2 to 3 million range, but I'm going to put up 3.5 just in case. Already have Cable. Never seems to do very well for me on defense in War.