**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

A way to gain "Immunity" from being kicked

Hi guys, so I just watched a Youtuber's video on him getting kicked from his alliance, and i feel really bad for the guy....and it was horrible timing too since I think it's past the cutoff for being eligible for season rewards.

So my idea is to create a system where players gain Immunity from being kicked and that only the absolutely worst player is kickable.

But how to determine "worst"? Maybe a combination of several things, such as AQ and AW performance, contributions to alliance events, punctuality, number of deaths in war, etc.

It would be awesome too if officers can customize their "grading system".... for example, maybe 60% AW performance, 30% AQ performance, and the rest go to the miscellaneous factors.

Maybe another factor is tenure.... like if the guy was with the alliance since the start of the season, maybe that should be a factor too. Because if officers can just kick players anytime they want, what i foresee happening is players only joining high tier alliances right at the cutoff period for season rewards, which will result in a lot of chaos within the community.

Comments

• David12364David12364 Posts: 62
    Hahaha ofc NO,who cares,there is many ally in this battlerealm .I also got kicked in t3 ally 5 days before season was finished..so keep going,thats just a reward :) will be many in future
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    edited June 2018
    Instead of immunity, players should be granted pro-rated rewards if they leave the ally (kicked or leave voluntarily).

That player contributed to the points, they should receive the benefits the rest of the ally received from it. However, scale it based on how many days they contributed to that particular SA (assuming they've been in the ally long enough to qualify for rewards).

Under 2 days - nothing
    2-6 days - 50% of the SA rewards
    Over 6 days = 75%

Only way to get 100% rewards is to be in the ally the full duration.
  • Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    Kabam doesn’t care
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited June 2018
    That’s why u gotta build trust when u first come to the ally. Show off ur AQ bosskilling/ get the most points and you’ll be a cool cat.
  • Dan99Dan99 Posts: 132
    Dexman1349 wrote: »
    Instead of immunity, players should be granted pro-rated rewards if they leave the ally (kicked or leave voluntarily).

That player contributed to the points, they should receive the benefits the rest of the ally received from it. However, scale it based on how many days they contributed to that particular SA (assuming they've been in the ally long enough to qualify for rewards).

Under 2 days - nothing
    2-6 days - 50% of the SA rewards
    Over 6 days = 75%

Only way to get 100% rewards is to be in the ally the full duration.

i like this idea.
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,150 ★★★★
    Just need to pull your weight and contribute then you wont need to worry about being kicked
  • EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    I’m wondering if some of the last minute booting from the highest tiers was because a considerable amount of money was offered so they could get into the top reward tier. Guys in that range spend huge amounts of money and I would actually be surprised if that wasn’t the motivation.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,142 ★★★★★
    As a Leader, I can't support that idea. I'm not up for being stuck with someone.
    as a leder u also. Cumunitace with the oficher and tell WHO’s need to get boot. And if the peppel hav ben ther all the Way and somone decions to just kick for fun and let the peppel out of sæsen rewards for me thah wuld be a Big stupid move and make thx yours ally to luck bad ikow it Not what had happen but culd be what Can happen.