**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Potential buffs to make Blade stronger (and why it is necessary)

For those of us who played this game prior to 12.0 it's clear that Blade is NOT quite at the level SW was at prior to that. In fact, my blade actually died the other day during AW. This must change. These are some buffs that will make Blade more playable in all content.

1 - Synergy with GP. All "bleed immune" champions magically take equal damage under another name
2 - Synergy with Hyperion - Danger sense applies to all heroes
3 - Synergy with AA - Ability Accuracy Reduction at 99 percent.

Note - all additional synergies are with god-tier champions. We can't afford poor blade having to fill his team with anything less.

4 - Blade's healing is not capped at 70 percent but instead is capped at 95 percent
5 - Blade need only initiate a block and he will automatically drain his energy until he maximizes his health, unless he blocks agains to stop the regeneration.

What other options short of a "win button" can we buff blade with to make him stronger than pre-12.0 SW?

Comments

• LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    Yes!! Definitely agree. I think he should just be updated that when Danger Sense is active it just stuns the opponent indefinitely, even against stun/debuff immune because he bypasses nodes now anyway, might as well make it part of his abilities.
  • Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    Yeah and we should Nerf SpiderGwen she's way too powerful
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    as a proud blade owner, sure let's add these ideas.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    at first i thought you were serious, and then read on.
  • BarogsBarogs Posts: 59
    Must be a joke. You cannot possibly be serious

Barogs
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    You forgot a synergy that gives him a permanent indestructible buff.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    Entertaining read.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,052 ★★★★★
    better buff iceman with sinergies with wasp and ghost
    ghost - icearmor changes to ghostarmor - iceman can't take any damage, until he gets any damage
    wasp - wasp stung - when opponent takes damage, he dies. like any damage, coldsnap included
    that's god tier we deserve to face as aw boss
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    lol "win button"
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Lol i good this a joke cus if he’s serious.... lol
  • BigTimeBigTime Posts: 246 ★★
    edited June 2018
    Jesus. What is wrong with people that they feel sthe compelling need to flag so many posts? The button is far less useful when you constantly abuse it.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    I think he should have synergy with another god tier champ, maybe Iceman, where if Blade connects a light attack it takes 99% of the opponent’s remaining health.
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    I suggest an alteration to vampiric healing, in which initiating block to heal steals the opponents power!

I also think danger sense should work against the game devs, blocking emergency maintenance and attempts to nerf champions.
  • Oroku_SakiOroku_Saki Posts: 167
    edited June 2018
    I agree. Any time I play as Blade I feel like I'm trying to ice skate uphill.
  • DankestChefDankestChef Posts: 420 ★★★
    we got a hypocrite here. makes a thread about blade but his name is starlord is wicked.
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    we got a hypocrite here. makes a thread about blade but his name is starlord is wicked.
    ??? What is hypocrytical?????
    He makes a joke thread taking the piss out of all the “nerf blade” threads.....
  • SurgicalSniperXSurgicalSniperX Posts: 26
    Nah, we need to buff Spidey SE first.
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    edited June 2018
    Another butthurt man of not pulling blade
    Cry baby cry
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    Another butthurt man of not pulling blade
    Cry baby cry

Calm down dude.... can you not see this is a joke post??? What is wrong with you??? Have you got rocks inside???