**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Legend Run - Masacre and the Mercs

Comments

• MaciekpakuMaciekpaku Posts: 26
    edited June 2018
    My time :)
    of7c5iwi11bo.jpeg
    Sparky 5* 65 , full suicides, blade and morales for synergy, x23 5* r4 and dorm 5* r4 for safety. Boosts :) 3:36
  • Maciekpaku wrote: »
    My time :)
    of7c5iwi11bo.jpeg
    Sparky 5* 65 , full suicides, blade and morales for synergy, x23 5* r4 and dorm 5* r4 for safety. Boosts :) 3:36

Congrats buddy! And how many refills did u use and what phone do u have ?

Congrats buddy! And how many refills did u use and what phone do u have ?

No refils, just a few potions on the last goldpool for sparky just to be sure. Sparkys attack with boosts and suicides was over 5k so most of the fights last no longer than 3-4 seconds ;)
    And i was using iphona 8 plus
  • Scorpionul2004Scorpionul2004 Posts: 4
    edited June 2018
    Oh that’s nice ! Sry by refills ,I meant energy bundles .How many ,more then 40?
    Oh that’s nice ! Sry by refills ,I meant energy bundles .How many ,more then 40?

Yeah, my mistake. Well, i think that i used around 36/37 energy refils ;)
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    edited June 2018
    Wil6541 wrote: »
    @Scorpionul2004 doesn't matter what phone you got no suicides your not doing it. The days of the 7 doing it are getting close to the end.

But what about with max boosts,30%, on a iPhone 7? Is it doable? And most important ,how many refills are needed?

Save yourself the trouble, you don't realize how much time you lose on loading screens alone. There are so many. I did a run on Iphone 6 and I lost at least 40+ minutes on loading screens alone. If you don't have the latest Iphone, this title is impossible. The phone is more important than skill or champs or suicides etc, that's why people can still get Legends title with 4/55 champs.

Also I used about 35 refills.
  • Whats a good time to am for to make the cut?
    I made my first run ever eith no suicides.
  • What do you think will be the cut off time to get the title?
    I made my first run and I didnt use suicides are boost or anything. I cannot find the suicide masterys.
  • SospecialSospecial Posts: 2
    What is the last day in a monthly quest to do a legend run
  • So if your time is anywhere in the 4 hour range its pretty much over then?
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    So if your time is anywhere in the 4 hour range its pretty much over then?

Definitely
  • ronn23ronn23 Posts: 13
    @BrutalMira how many energy did you use trucos didnt post it
  • MR44MR44 Posts: 17
    I did 3:48 I doubt I got it. First and last try. Much respect for people who get the tag it’s a lot harder than it looks
  • BrutalMiraBrutalMira Posts: 235
    @ronn23 dont remember exactly maybe 36 or 37 refill but i suggest do the legend run if your energy is full so thats way you can save 1 reffil..,,Goodluck
  • QueqqueeQueqquee Posts: 48
    there are a few facts here to consider...

-the guy who used a 4/55 was running the special event e.g. tom and chadwick, not the monthly heroic plus master.
    -mvinceable got the title using 4/55 SL without suicides and yes, its the special event again not the heroic plus master.
    -suicides and boosts are a must for heroic plus master EQ legend runs.
    -there are veterans who keep running for legend so competition is always stiff.
    -Iphone 7 plus still works but yea probably close to the end as someone mentioned.
  • PowerfulPowerful Posts: 11
    I was doing a run yesterday and the game was done halfway. Anyone experience this **** situation before? Can I do another attempt?
  • AsmodeyusAsmodeyus Posts: 217
    Whens the last day cutoff for this legends run?
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Powerful wrote: »
    I was doing a run yesterday and the game was done halfway. Anyone experience this **** situation before? Can I do another attempt?

Nope you only get one attempt.

Yesterday was maintenance day... just saying...
  • rahul3038rahul3038 Posts: 107
    I can say from my personal experience don't even try on Iphone 7/7plus and below....

U need an Iphone X/8plus/ipad pro for faster loading times...makes a good 10-15min difference compared to Iphone 7 plus....
  • _eVerBLaCK__eVerBLaCK_ Posts: 51
    3:43 ... not sure if I will get it this time or will miss it as usual 😅
  • BrutalMiraBrutalMira Posts: 235

Maybe you will get it because it is a long quest ang if i remebered this quest used 38 refills so i think the cut off will be around 3:48 below compared to last month the quest last month used 36 refill so 3:35 my friend get it and this month is long quest
  • SateszSatesz Posts: 49
    BrutalMira wrote: »

Maybe you will get it because it is a long quest ang if i remebered this quest used 38 refills so i think the cut off will be around 3:48 below compared to last month the quest last month used 36 refill so 3:35 my friend get it and this month is long quest

I think the cutoff will we somewhere between 3:40-3:50. Last EQ´s cutoff was 3:25, I know because I was exactly 5min over...
  • FilmsauceFilmsauce Posts: 82
    3:25 with 5/65 smse, blade, mutant synergy. Full suicides and boosts
    Filmsauce wrote: »
    3:25 with 5/65 smse, blade, mutant synergy. Full suicides and boosts

Good timing 👍
  • HeyChasonHeyChason Posts: 4
    Running with 5/65 blade, synergies, iPhone X, 30% greater boost and 10% attack boost.

Will my lack of a high attack boost to stack with the 30% one hurt my time enough to keep me out of the running?
  • ChiknLoVrChiknLoVr Posts: 51
    Just did 3:33:45 with 5/65 Stark, Blade, mm, venom & Electro. Full suicides, 30% & 20%. First attempt at legends lets hope its the last!
    edited June 2018
    Do you all think there will be an issue if we 100% Master first this month before doing Heroic? Since we got the key for free this month it shouldn't affect how our times are logged right?
    ChiknLoVr wrote: »
    Do you all think there will be an issue if we 100% Master first this month before doing Heroic? Since we got the key for free this month it shouldn't affect how our times are logged right?

Doesn’t matter which difficulty you finish first , Legend run timing calculated when you start one of them and end when you finish both. That’s how they calculate it
    ChiknLoVr wrote: »

Doesn’t matter which difficulty you finish first , Legend run timing calculated when you start one of them and end when you finish both. That’s how they calculate it

Thanks for the reply! Just wanted to be sure