**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is there a new monthly challenge coming like Ryan Reynolds one

We seem to get them most months was hoping for one this month, would be better then the rubbish time wasting assassin assignments!! As they are boring and take to muck time for the tiny reward, plus every 11 hours will miss a lot of them what is rubbish last months Titan of the mad trials was brilliant 3 fights once every 24 hours, Kabam u should of learnt by this

Comments

• AegonTAegonT Posts: 156
    They usually do them with marvel studio movies. I bet we get an Ant Man themed one next month.
  • superunknown012superunknown012 Posts: 413 ★★
    Hopefully a Paul Rudd one next month.
  • crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    They could always do a Mike Colter one with season 2 of Luke Cage coming out.
  • AegonTAegonT Posts: 156
    crogs wrote: »
    I know the first couple were Agents of Shield themed, but have any so far been associated with Netflix stuff?
  • MayhemMayhem Posts: 91
    AegonT wrote: »
    crogs wrote: »
    I know the first couple were Agents of Shield themed, but have any so far been associated with Netflix stuff?

Not that I know of. The only thing related to Netflix is the Netflix Daredevil character I think.
  • djr17djr17 Posts: 648 ★★★
    Jessica Jones was an NPC in an EQ at one point
    Yeah I remember that. There’s been a few NPCs I wish we could get now that you mention that. Weapon X being the big one.
  • KyrazmomKyrazmom Posts: 159
    Mayhem wrote: »
    Yeah I remember that. There’s been a few NPCs I wish we could get now that you mention that. Weapon X being the big one.
    Is weapon x the naked wolvie? Been a while since that EQ and I have forgotten! I just remember this crazy looking wolvie type with headgear and little else on. We all dubbed him naked wolvie! 😂
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    in the past these have been reserved for release along side the MCU movies.....
    Kyrazmom wrote: »
    Mayhem wrote: »
    Is weapon x the naked wolvie? Been a while since that EQ and I have forgotten! I just remember this crazy looking wolvie type with headgear and little else on. We all dubbed him naked wolvie! 😂

hahaha yes. Naked Wolvie is Weapon-X. He had a lot of unblockable and did a berserker damage or something if I remember right. It was pretty cool. I want to say it was the first Master EQ they released.