**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

After Drax, I think we still need more frames fixes

rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
edited June 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
Appareantly, Hulk's SP1 is not connecting because it looks like his first movement - fist into the ground to pick up the rock that sends shockwave to hit the opponent is too slow. Every time the opponent is able to block the SP1.
Please add faster frames / frame fix so that his SP1 goes faster and hits the opponent.

Also, the Help button when pressed takes about 400 frames to show "Help Requested", please add faster frames here as well.

Thank you fps fix, you can solve everything!!

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    It's not just Hulk specifically. The AI is pretty quick to Block L1 in general.
  • Options
    CaramesCarames Posts: 284 ★★
    edited June 2018
    Agreed about Hulk. The only time I can usually connect with an L1 is if the opponent is backed into the corner. It's been that way for quite some time, though.
  • Options
    Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    Interesting. I’ve found heavies to be lagging lately as well. Normally LL-H can let AA decimate even UC difficulty but now they need to be backed to a wall

Also oddly enough Hela seems only able to charge 1 fury during a parry now when she could charge before