**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Killmonger sp2

Ascoop24Ascoop24 Posts: 128 ★★★
edited June 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
I'm running a galaxy s8 with the most up to date update. Along with mcoc being the most up to date. I've been using killmonger for a little bit now and I can't not chain a 5 hit combo into a special 2. It gets blocked. Which then turns around into me getting hit. Please bring this to the team
P.s this happens more frequently in war then questing.

Comments

• Ascoop24Ascoop24 Posts: 128 ★★★
    edited June 2018
    I have others in my alliance who have the same issue. Did I miss another thread or are we just going to have to deal without being able to use our special 2s ?
  • nopenope Posts: 134
    I find it's just a safer play overall to 4hit combo into specials. Not the solution you'd like, I know. But can help you at least land the special for the time being.
  • Ascoop24Ascoop24 Posts: 128 ★★★
    nope wrote: »
    I find it's just a safer play overall to 4hit combo into specials. Not the solution you'd like, I know. But can help you at least land the special for the time being.

Do you end the 4th hit with a light or medium attack?
  • nopenope Posts: 134
    Light gives a better chance. I think it's the "recovery" time of the medium hit that throws everything off. I'm not an expert on that stuff tho. I just know what works for me
  • _IceBurger_IceBurger Posts: 10
    Yes, I am having the same trouble and I have tried everything even I have tap so fast after 5th hit but still sometimes misses to hit the opponent.
  • dparmdparm Posts: 109
    There's already a master thread for this, please post the details there:
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/79054/special-one-and-two-keep-getting-blocked