**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who do you think is the Best MCOC YouTuber ever?!

My sister made me do this

Who do you think is the Best MCOC YouTuber ever?! 676 votes

Seatin: Man Of Legends
52%
AchtungVdh2008HoldengTheTAbyssRagamugginGunnerAlex_sc11DrZolaIronDevilLeNoirFaineantHaji_SaabAnimejay70Ground_Round1SeatinADDIS0NCrkwestKoperBoyCapWW2LosspikHosemaniaRaysDarts 356 votes
Prof Hoff
5%
JOHNOSA1995jdrum663Captain_AmazingLvernon15vinniegainzOsfan8Crimsontide1616RO53TT1Moot4LifeBlubfish_666BRO_BOILightbearer1RA_4RChampioncriticBDP1981Noob2435pigupompomNeoDazarasSuros_moonRunamokUSA 39 votes
Lagacy
1%
LagacyClaytonJim0172СанекКрымRUSEvangelionlovrTorah13TakingAllDownYashasweevardhanTssftechtdvitrjitvgGiodood_1DeejPalaredThebombsquad1 13 votes
Mr LT
1%
Mannysmokervg2782Oesername123petejrockAustin555555GamerTab28p 7 votes
Super Gaming Family
0%
benshbDaileycx23433Waboba 4 votes
ContestChampion
14%
ArcDeAngelusRandomlyGeneratedNightwing2380AakashDeadbyrd9aldisco1YotzScottryanXillymanjojodeth101MaximumCrashcAncAmOAlex13369LasVegasTrojan_92Excelsior1316TeddersBrandJennnebBUZZdog3000Wardenclock 95 votes
The Analyzer
2%
DL864Timone147Jarekbelli300Midknight007TerranameplasZzzDean9300450ThecurlerSceptilemaniacDankestChefIngi_Freyr1975sbdjdkPaytoPlayAleorŁŤÇramanshHermitTheFrogRadar 20 votes
Other (Comment Who)
11%
VoluntarisChadhoganhumzah217Raganatormostlyharmlessn2StarKingAntgeo1mum_m2DukeThestoryteller6LeftTurnAlbqrqeMaat1985Paulni86SpeedbumpScottiev923CallmelaFleurKaty_CandyStar_Lord_BluntMacheteVinitlalka1988 77 votes
A multiple number (Comment Who)
4%
A_Noob_Is1MarzGrooveAlpha07Anonymous346BlackGekkougaOrcDovahkiinNojokejaymLt_Magnum_1AKTEKJayBird_IsTheWordBatman_26_2019Ravi1729BahamutKerneasMoosetiptronicFarkTMPedritkoAnkalagonnMitchell35ShadPrince 33 votes
All of the above
4%
thetaman23Willjackson16NikskiniPrimmer79Asukirasidthepro1337JohnmaharajaMityAntSuvenduCrilla420faizmunForumName123ProjectWeaponXTranminhbaoOpandemonioSplatattack8TheLegeend27RockypantherxICE_ICE_BABYRandomXforceHero 32 votes

Comments

• BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Seatin and Mvince able
  • MannysmokerMannysmoker Posts: 314
    Mr LT
    GOOD FOR YOU....
  • Dan99Dan99 Posts: 132
    Other (Comment Who)
    I voted Seatin and Brian Grant.

Seatin for the sheer amount of content he creates and that he is usually the first to clear event quests and provide guides for them.

BG for his analytical skills and in my opinion he is the most efficient and strategic in terms of finishing content and spending resources.

Honorable mention to Prof Hoff for his analysis on deals and offers (plus he is funny as hell)
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Other (Comment Who)
    DDD!
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    Voluntaris wrote: »
    LUHDEMTATERS!!!!

I heard he's gona have a special guest fight in his next video, worth checking out for sure!
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    Other (Comment Who)
    Campo MC -- He is probably the more normal every day player of the bunch
  • Splatattack8Splatattack8 Posts: 68
    All of the above
    Seatin*Cough**Cough*
  • Other (Comment Who)
    Campo MC
  • AkhilxcxAkhilxcx Posts: 255 ★★
    Other (Comment Who)
    RichTheMan is the best love his vide
  • MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    Poor Dave, left off another list. Extra insulting when a guy who literally only plays to make a video once or twice a week makes it instead (and receives a vote!)

And Dave for clarity and production.
  • AspareAspare Posts: 76
    Seatin: Man Of Legends
    Seatin and DDD
    The others are good too... well some lol
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited June 2018
    ContestChampion
    MarzGroove wrote: »
    Seatin for consistent, helpful content.
    RichTheMan for community support.
    Crystal Opening Whale for perspective and attitude.
    The Analyzer for perfect intercept.
    ContestChampion for FTP grinding awesomeness.

That except since I don’t really watch him, substitute Analyzer for DDD with the in depth how-tos.

• CallmelaFleurCallmelaFleur Posts: 231
    Other (Comment Who)
    CC, SEATIN,DDD - ME. LOL ;)