**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Special rare gem to convert max signature R5 4* to R3 5*

NEONEO Posts: 347

Special rare gem to convert max signature R5 4* to R3 5* 64 votes

Yes
28%
NEOJh_DezSnizzbarCarmel1LoPrestiStefanjonesMheikalrockstar323Hammerbro_64CosmodaspacedogMingo0312FyrewalkerChampioncriticGhostboytjieSharyzmanRyzHollywood_Justcause102Swappydoo 18 votes
No
71%
superunknown012SolswerdDrZolaMegaSkater67RaganatorMarzGrooveAddyosSmokingSurferFrostyvg2782AxeCopFireChris_L_HcytwbcAppleisgodGruftycrogsSac123_iSenbergAlCapone2727Darkrider05 46 votes

Comments

• NEONEO Posts: 347
    Yes
    I think it would add something fun for us to chase, make Kabam some $ and give hope to our diminishing 4* investment.
    Yes
    That would have make a good third choice to the poll. Good suggestion.
  • MayhemMayhem Posts: 91
    I would be okay with a max 4 star converting to a r1 5 star awakened to level 1. There would be problems with what to do if you already have it as a 5 star though. From a technical side for Kabam at least.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Yes
    I like the concept but I doubt it will happen. If it did, it would probably be a r1 5*
  • 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    it would be cool, but then Thor, SW would be 5*
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 995 ★★★
    No
    Hell no
  • SharyzmanRyzSharyzmanRyz Posts: 14
    Yes
    No
  • Warofgods13514Warofgods13514 Posts: 202
    No

Well you are confusing you put yes but You're saying no. What are you even thinking about this. Lol
    Yes
    I guess people like having 4*s that are growing obsolete and will soon be dust collectors like 3*s and below. There should be rare conversion gems on all levels.
    Yes
    I said rare not game breaking.
    Yes
    4*s unlike 3*s and below take rare resources, so will be a shame for them to be obsolete.
    Yes
    You all must like waiting eons for a great 5*, let alone a dupe. 😂
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    No
    NEO wrote: »
    I guess people like having 4*s that are growing obsolete and will soon be dust collectors like 3*s and below. There should be rare conversion gems on all levels.

Outside of high tier AW, I disagree with the obsolescence of 4*s. They work just fine in the Monthly Quests, people are still getting Uncollected with them, people are still using them on up to Map 5 in AQ.
    You are essentially asking for a gem that would let most people choose a 5* champ. (Many people have 100+ 4 star champs on hand) Considering the only time we had the ability to do that was by buying that $600 5* Vision offer, and considering how rare they have kept 5* Awakening gems....what you are asking for is essentially game breaking at this point in the game.
    Yes
    Maybe not obsolete now but give a little time.
    Yes
    This gem would be rare and give Kabam a chance to run it in special events or something to earn more money for them. Just would add a new dynamic to the game.
    Yes
    Rare not common.
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    No
    NEO wrote: »
    Maybe not obsolete now but give a little time.

Time for what? Event quest difficulty can vary slightly from month to month, but Heroic, Master, and Uncollected is still Heroic, Master, and Uncollected. AQ difficulty is pretty much determined by prestige and map selection, map 5 is still map 5. Act 5 is still Act 5.
    If you mean 4*s will likely not be of any use in Act 6? Then you are likely correct. But Act 6 would likely be intended for folks that have a solid 5* roster.
    I remember people declaring that 5*s would make 4*s obsolete...and that was a long time ago...
    It just feels like the "4*s are becoming obsolete" panic is a silly narrative pushed forward by people that want to magically gain a full roster of 5*s, instead of going through the slow and steady progression that others have had to go through. (NOT saying this describes you, I have no idea where you are at in the game. But it is the motivation behind many of these arguments)
  • ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    No
    So would you say rare on the level of the goldpool arena, except you can't get him from crystals, only the top 50 from each deadpool arena get tickets to it, and only the top 10 in the final arena get the gem?
    Yes
    Unicorn rare.
    Yes
    But would still add something new and interesting to chase.
    edited June 2018
    Yes
    Maybe 3*-4* slightly less rare and so on with other * tiers. Would also gives new players that opportunity to chase and participate in the event(s).