**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Character Wishlist Thread 3.0

Comments

• Vandelay1Vandelay1 Posts: 1
    Conan The Barbarian. Probably not the marvel character most think about, but I’ve always been a fan of the Conan story’s and the marvel Conan comics in the 80s and 90s were great too and I believe Marvel has just reaquired the rights too. Would be a great addition to the skill champions.
  • YugopotamiaYugopotamia Posts: 1
    edited June 2018
    Hi kabam my suggestiona are
    Adam Warlock(cosmic or mitic)
    Fantastic 4(mutant)
    Dr Doom(tecnologic)
    Quicksilver (mutant)
    Nova(cosmic)
    Amor(mística)
    Anhilus(tecnologic)
    Lizard(cientific)
    Mandarín
    Onslaught
    Bullseye
    Squirrel woman(mutant)
    Beyonder
    Living tribunal
    The one above all :v
  • SuperSaiyanSage1SuperSaiyanSage1 Posts: 56
    Inferno.
  • BlueSkullGamingBlueSkullGaming Posts: 1
    edited June 2018
    Anti-Venom (Science)
    Toxin (Cosmic)

Anti-Venom was the creation of Doctor Octopus to kill the Venom Symbiote so he would therefore be Science. Toxin is the offspring of the Carnage Symbiote making him a Cosmic
  • F1NR1RF1NR1R Posts: 5
    In order of preference:
    Firestar,
    Rick "A-Bomb" Jones,
    Silver Surfer,
    Dr. Doom,
    The Thing,
    Mr Fantastic,
    Sue Storm,
    Human Torch,
    Charles Xavier.
  • SuperSaiyanSage1SuperSaiyanSage1 Posts: 56
    Ebony Maw.
  • SimonideSimonide Posts: 2
    I would like to see in The Contest:
    -Professor X
    -Wong (Doctor Strange’s friend)
    Thanks for the attention!
  • DudeM847DudeM847 Posts: 2
    Add a 2-, 3- and 4-Star Goldpool
  • DudeM847DudeM847 Posts: 2
    Also add Spider-Man (2099) and Webbing* debuff. Signature Ability: Gains evade every 3 hits taken and fury for 3 seconds every 5 hits taken. Specials 1 and 2 give a 50% webbing chance and special 3 gives 100% chance of webbing. Webbing gives weakness and slow for 10 seconds, and stun for 3 seconds.
  • KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    Okoye (BP's bodyguard)

Bullseye (long overdue)

Any speedster/flamester like Pyro, Human Torch, Quicksilver, etc.
  • NewDawnDebNewDawnDeb Posts: 106
    Toxin character is welcomable
  • I0Th0usandF1stsI0Th0usandF1sts Posts: 38
    Whistler (skill), Mystique (mutant), Mandarin (Mystic), Fantastic 4 (all cosmic), Doctor Doom (Science or cosmic), Tombstone (skill or science), Mysterio (tech), Scorpion (science), Mr Sinister (mutant), Toad (mutant)
  • FighterDebashisFighterDebashis Posts: 45
    Come on kabam we really need Symbiote 'TOXIN' .
  • Al_AhadHKGNAl_AhadHKGN Posts: 126
    What's the use of this wishlist thread, when you pre-planned for future releases with respect to movie releases.
  • Jack_OHaraJack_OHara Posts: 92
    edited June 2018
    I feel like an Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. event would be a really cool idea, especially because of the HYDRA event last summer. However, if this was going to be an event, I think it should be called 'Directors of S.H.I.E.L.D. Or something like that. I put down a rough draft of the characters to give a feel for what these Champions would be like. They're not too overpowered, but I chose them only because they're solid characters that more than deserve a place in the Contest.

2 new Champions to add:

Director Nick Fury: (Avengers/Captain America: The Winter Soldier version)

Not particularly sure what kind of abilities to add to him, but his class would definitely be Skill.

Possible Abilities:
    - Similarly to Sabretooth, he gains Fury on every hit. For the sole reason that he is Nick FURY
    - Critical hits
    - Bleed/Stun on Special Attacks

Special Attacks:
    SP1: 'Trouble Still Comes Around': Nick Fury unloads a clip directly into the opponent
    SP2: 'Helicarrier Bombardment': Missile Attacks from off-screen (Yondu)
    SP3: 'Keep Both Eyes Open': Maybe just him beating up on the defender, with a little S.H.I.E.L.D. salute (Iron Patriot)

Synergies:
    - Hawkeye, Black Widow, and Coulson: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
    - Captain America (WWII, Classic, Infinity War): Friends
    - Iron Man, Iron Man Infinity War: Friends

Director Phil Coulson: (Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 4 version, with robotic hand)

Again, not sure about abilities, but he should either be Tech, because some of his abilities would be for his robot hand, or Science because of his Kree blood.

Possible Abilities:
    - Physical Resistance, as a result of his Kree blood
    - Poison Immune: like Captain Marvel, he also possesses Kree physiology
    - Ability Accuracy Reduction (against robots): Coulson's robot hand can interrupt signals/block communications
    - Critical Hits: Coulson's hand gives him increased power and strength (only when he hits with his left hand)

Special Attacks:
    SP1: 'CLASSIFIED': Coulson attacks using his 'laser finger' on his hand (this is a joke made in AoS Season 3)
    SP2: 'We Cannot Let Them Win': A combination of shield attacks and Icer shots, a less acrobatic Taskmaster SP1
    SP3: 'A Part of Something Bigger': This could be a combination of all of his hand's abilities (super strength, lasers, shield, etc.), with a shot from the Destroyer gun (that he used to shoot Loki and Garrett) at the end

Synergies:
    - Hawkeye, Black Widow, Nick Fury, Quake: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (Quake is on Coulson's team, not Nick Fury's)
    - Quake: Teammates
    - Captain America: Idol (might be a better option for this)
    - Loki: Nemesis (just because Loki killed him)

(Another cool thing would be for his block animation to have his laser shield with the S.H.I.E.L.D. logo from his arm)

P.S. I saw other posts had this, but however unlikely it may be, I would be psyched to get either of these guys if they were put in the game because of this post. Preferably, awakened 5 stars. Only adding this because it would be super cool to have these guys.

Thanks a lot for such a fun game,

Jack
  • UN5T0PPABLEUN5T0PPABLE Posts: 2
    About new characters, this is my list, Mystique, Dark Phoenix, Spider-Woman, Jessica Jones (Netflix) Negasonic Teenage Warhead (from Deadpool movie) Fantastic Four and Dr. Doom. Plus I suggest a new Saga “War Machines” Ultron is unchain, and he want to take control of the Contest, and for that has recruited to the Destroyer and Centinels, but Iron Man also has new team, Iron Spider (from Marvel comics) and an unexpect ally. DR. DOOM!!!
  • Rasec_177Rasec_177 Posts: 2
    New characters !! Please add Emma frost , Dazzler , Havok and more awesome x-men héroes .
  • dreday151846dreday151846 Posts: 3
    edited June 2018
    If Possible I on behave of other players would like to see the following Characters and Story Events in MARVEL Contest of Champions:
    • Superior Spider-Man
    • Iron Heart
    • The Odinson (Unworthy Thor)
    • Spider-Man 2099
    • Jean Grey(Marvel Girl)(X-Men Blue)
    • Anti-Venom
    • Agent Anti-Venom
    • Spider-Man (Poison)
    • Marvel Heroes and Villans (Poison & Symbiote) with Story Event
    • Silk
    • Spider-Man (Parker Industries)
    • Doctor Doom (Infamous Iron Man)
    • Scarlet Spiders’ (Ben Riley & Kaine Parker)
    • Silver Surfer
    • Legion
    • Iron Man (Invincible Iron Man 2016)
    • Iron Spider (Classic and Infinity War)
    • Captain Universe (Spider-Man, X-23, Invisible Woman) with Story Event titled: Champions of the Universe
    • Superior-Venom
    • Adam Warlock
    • Odin
    • Freya
    • Malekith
    • Thor Story Event Titled: War of The Ten Realms
    • Wolverine (Jimmy Hudson)
    • Blood-Storm
    • Magneto (X-Men Blue)
    • X-Men Story Event
    • Spider-Geddon Story Event
  • Along with the Following:
    • Marvel's Secret Empire Story Event
    • Spider-Island Story Event
    • The Other (Kaine Parker)
    • Civil War II Event
    • The Ultimate Ultimatum & The Ultimate Cataclysm Story Event
    • Secret Wars Story Event (The Beyonder: Battleworld)
    • Secret Wars II Story Event ( Doctor Doom: Battleworld)
  • SpikesBobSpikesBob Posts: 7
    I have an amount of [spidermen] that I wish for you to add
    1:spiderman 2099
    2:big time Spider-Man
    3:scarlet spider
    4:no suit Peter Parker
  • PurveyorPurveyor Posts: 201 ★★
    I’ve never read this before.

To avoid re listing a bunch people already talk about.

The blob
    Pyro
    Dazzler
    Luis from Antman
    Sandman
    Lizard
    Jubilee
    Cloak and dagger
    Forge

• AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    Legion. He has a tv show, so many people know him already

just think of all fis peronalities, the description may be longer, than IMIW and Domino
    and switch them randomly.
    when awekened, let the player switch them like NC's style of fight, and move it +1 from last in new fights

somebody from gifted could be cool as well. take polaris and give her some daddy sinergy to fix magnetto finally
  • I would love to see Cable (movie attire. ) Maybe new specials as well. I would pay big bucks to have that on my roster.
  • 1. Sandman ( Science )
    2. Galactus ( Cosmic)
    3. Silver Sable ( Science)
    4. Mysterio ( Cosmic )
    5. Spiderman Noir
    6. Cosmic Spiderman
    7. Spiderman 2099
    8. Iron Man 2099
    9. Black Widow IW
    10. Thor IW
    11. Odin
    12. Peter parker
    13. Tony stark
    14. Iron Spider IW
    15. Thanos IW
    16. Wasp
    17. Anti Venom
    18. Spider Carnage

Hope you like it
  • SkitardSkitard Posts: 55
    Personally I think the greatest champion who could be added to the game would be morph...
    Have him set up with whatever attacks but whenever he uses an ability he morphs into another random champion does the champions ability and stays in their form with their moves until using another ability... but dont limit the morph to only champions you have... set it up to where you have the opportunity to play a champion you lack on your list... also for added difficulty it could be a random star count, sign level, rank, level, etc... that would make him very interesting...
  • Characters I would love to see:
    1. Iron spider man
    2. Black panther (infinity war)
  • Dan99Dan99 Posts: 132
    MELTER

cw3sd313u97y.jpg

ideas:

1. When the opponent has any form of armor buff or passive, that opponent's ability accuracy is reduced by a certain amount.

2. deals more damage against enemies that have an armor buff or passive. The more stacks of armor, the more damage he deals. If the enemy has multiple stacks of this armor, in addition to the base damage, the opponent suffers a number of incineration debuffs equal to the number of stacks of armor.

more info:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melter#Powers_and_abilities

• Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    Dagger Spotlight Idea

Passive Ability Spotlights

Lightforce:

There are 2 different ways to trigger Opponent Debuffs and gain Buffs on herself.

Psionic Daggers:

Stuns the target on impact for 3 Seconds and inflicts a Darkforce Debuff which drains 45% Health over 15 Seconds.

Lightforce Manipulation:

When starting a fight, Lightforce will trigger 3 Buffs.
    Fury: 1 Permanent, 2 Temporary over 3 Seconds
    Unstoppable: 5 Seconds at Start of Fight
    Lifeforce: Recovers 50% of Health lost after 15 Hits received. This extends to 75% when Dagger is under 15% Health, giving her a new lease of life (One time per fight). Power gained when Health Gain is active recovers 1 bar every 3 Seconds.

Coldsnap Reversal:

When receiving Coldsnap, Dagger reverses it's effects for up to 5 Debuffs. If Coldsnap is active at Start of Fight, Dagger Purifies it.

Persistant: Strength Boost

Every team mate receives up to +25% Attack based on their Health.

Above 75% Health: +25% Attack
    50% Health: +17.50 Attack
    25% Health: +10% Attack
    Under 10% Health: +2.50% Attack

Special and Synergies:

L1&2: Stun, Shock, Psionic Concussion, Critical Fury

L3: Darkforce Overload, Stun, Invisibility, Stagger, Bleed.

Synergy with Cloak:

Dagger receives +55% extra Crit Damage when paired with Cloak on the same team.

Cloak Spotlight Idea

Darkforce Hunger:

Throughout the Fight, Cloak triggers a Permanent Dark Hunger Debuff on his Opponent when intercepting a Block or a Heavy Attack. This also allows Cloak to recharge his Darkforce Energy to maximum over 5 Seconds.

Darkforce Buffs:

These Buffs allow Cloak to further embrace his ability.

Buff 1: Enraged: Cloak receives +30% Flat Chance to Evade Light Attacks and a 10% chance to become Invisible.

Buff 2: Angered: Cloak gets more unhinged, triggering Chaos throughout the Fight, at the same time, Cloak receives Safeguard for 10 Seconds.

Buff 3: Beware! Fury Overload: Cloak succumbs to the Darkforce and if his Attacker is NOT Blocking, Degenerates them by 400 Damage every 0.5 Seconds the Block isn't active. If they are Blocking, reduce their Ability Accuracy to 0 and Buff Lock them for 12 Seconds.

Light meets Dark:

5% chance to trigger.
    If triggered once per Fight, Stun will trigger on the Opponent for 5 Seconds and Regen Lock for 6 Seconds will occur.
  • EthanGamerEthanGamer Posts: 358
    Add deathlok and make him power drain immune
    And add fantastic four and sunspot and quicksilver