**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Rank Down Tickets

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Hulk_77 wrote: »
    One RDT per year would be nice. It would help us to adjust our roster and cope with progress of the game.

I thought that initially, but with all of the recent tweaks/adjustments to some very prominent champs, maybe once every 6 months would make more sense. July 4th would be a good time to put one out there, especially with the dex/MD change on the immediate horizon. Maybe even 2 or 3 RDTs per star level will be appropriate, depends on how drastic the coming changes are.

Do you even know what changes are being made to Dex/MD?

I don't think it would matter. Somehow people would justify Tickets. Lol.

Isn't that the truth. Lol
  • Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
    One RDT per year would be nice. It would help us to adjust our roster and cope with progress of the game.

I thought that initially, but with all of the recent tweaks/adjustments to some very prominent champs, maybe once every 6 months would make more sense. July 4th would be a good time to put one out there, especially with the dex/MD change on the immediate horizon. Maybe even 2 or 3 RDTs per star level will be appropriate, depends on how drastic the coming changes are.

I'm in the beta but we won't know until Monday.

I'm expecting a large change that will devalue a lot of mystic dispersion defenders.

I'm expecting a large change that will devalue a lot of mystic dispersion defenders.

So you have no clue about any changes that may or may not happen and asking for RDT's already? They did a fantasic job with Red Hulk and LC. Plus, RDT's are for changes made to champs not masteries
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    They didn't nerf either. Both were bugs. AA wasn't meant to bypass, and was fixed. Drax wasn't even changed deliberately. It was a side effect of a frame rate change. Besides, they have already said they're not giving them out. Having the discussion open doesn't mean it will change.
    zeezee57 wrote: »
    They didn't nerf either. Both were bugs. AA wasn't meant to bypass, and was fixed. Drax wasn't even changed deliberately. It was a side effect of a frame rate change. Besides, they have already said they're not giving them out. Having the discussion open doesn't mean it will change.

Sorry but the AA part is laughable since they said he was working as intended. Anywhere else where you obtain a product and it's functions are described to you, then changed months later the company would make that right.

It wasnt "they". It was one Mod who no longer is a part of the Mod team. But really, its such a minor change. If you rank down AA for that then you really dont have a clue about this game.
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Why is it whenever we ask for RDTs there's some people who flip out and say "Choose wisely who u rank" So what u mean is when they nerfed AA, SW, Thor, DS, Drax, ETC. That we shouldn't have ranked them before they were nerfed ? We can't control if they get nerfed or not. Besides there's no reason to flip ur lid when someone asks for a RTD their good for many reasons whether YOU want them or not doesn't mean u have to ruin it for everyone

Drax was a bug that was known for quite some time. If You ranked drax just to handle Mordo then thats your fault. Hes not hard to seal with anyway. We got RDT's for 12.0 for Thor, SW, and DS. AA is still very much a viable champ.
    Most people asking for RDT's just want resources instead of actually earning them. As long as people advocate for them, we have the right to advocate against them.

Sorry, are switch and Thor not viable now??? Last I checked, they were. Anyway, tell me more about how AA is still viable.

• OnmixOnmix Posts: 508 ★★★
    @Dudley2906 just give up bro.
    I thought you had already lost when @Demonzfyre answered. But when @GroundedWisdom did as well you had no chance.

I agree with you on the AA issue. But you’ve lost bro. Sorry bout that.
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    And no dex buff= no md trigger= summoners triggered

So you have no clue about any changes that may or may not happen and asking for RDT's already? They did a fantasic job with Red Hulk and LC. Plus, RDT's are for changes made to champs not masteries

There is nothing to "improve" with MD other than nerfing it. This Beta test is not like the Red Hulk LC test which was intended to improve those characters. This will be a MD nerf make no mistake about it. Yes it is a mastery being nerfed and not a character but RDT's will be warranted among other compensation. Many would not have ranked up people like Dormannu were it not for MD.

How do you know what's planned? You don't know anything. No one will until after the 18th. Stop jumping to conclusions before knowing the truth.
    Mitchell35 wrote: »
    Why is it whenever we ask for RDTs there's some people who flip out and say "Choose wisely who u rank" So what u mean is when they nerfed AA, SW, Thor, DS, Drax, ETC. That we shouldn't have ranked them before they were nerfed ? We can't control if they get nerfed or not. Besides there's no reason to flip ur lid when someone asks for a RTD their good for many reasons whether YOU want them or not doesn't mean u have to ruin it for everyone

Drax was a bug that was known for quite some time. If You ranked drax just to handle Mordo then thats your fault. Hes not hard to seal with anyway. We got RDT's for 12.0 for Thor, SW, and DS. AA is still very much a viable champ.
    Most people asking for RDT's just want resources instead of actually earning them. As long as people advocate for them, we have the right to advocate against them.

Sorry, are switch and Thor not viable now??? Last I checked, they were. Anyway, tell me more about how AA is still viable.

SW and Thor are still goid champs. AA is also. He still bleeds, poisons and places neuritoxins on champs and can bring them down fast especially at a high rank. Get better at the game if all you used AA for was a broken mechanic.

SW and Thor are still goid champs. AA is also. He still bleeds, poisons and places neuritoxins on champs and can bring them down fast especially at a high rank. Get better at the game if all you used AA for was a broken mechanic.
    “Get better at the game” is a quote I always associate as coming from people who aren’t actually any good at the game.

Highlighting the loss of previously existing functionality is in no way linked to a player’s ability or lack of ability to play the game.

Using that line is childish, insulting and unnecessary.

You are right. I'm bad at the game because I've always used my AA the right way and don't have a problem still doing it because hes not useless.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★

“Get better at the game” is a quote I always associate as coming from people who aren’t actually any good at the game.

Highlighting the loss of previously existing functionality is in no way linked to a player’s ability or lack of ability to play the game.

Using that line is childish, insulting and unnecessary.

This taskmaster profile has not even 100 percent Act 5 or LOL and he says get better at the game 😂
    Exactly they want to keep whatever champ ranked then dont use the ticket. When we got those tickets in December they did not let them expire. The hypocresy is real 😂

If people like you respectfully get bothered by the post then it is simple. Ignore the post. We here trying to make a case and want Kabam to hear how we feel. It is ok for you to give your opinion however devating the majority of the gamers in a issue we feel makes our gaming experience worse it is worth discussing.

We are not trying to conviced mr. D or you 😂 you gave your opinion. Now it is time to....... thank you! Have a nice day!!!!
    For the record, I don't agree with Tickets, period. They contradict the point of the game. That's not entirely my point here, because the change doesn't warrant them. No hypocrisy here. I used the Tickets I got to Rank and Rank Down the same Champs for SA and Level Up. Lol. Other than that, I borrowed a Cat from a couple that I replaced a couple days later. I don't invest time and energy into Ranking to want to backpeddle and undo it.
    MattMan wrote: »
    For the record, I don't agree with Tickets, period. They contradict the point of the game.

Since the game creators do, guess that makes you wrong.

They were created for a very specific reason. Since then, all we've heard is requests for them at every opportunity.