**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Deadpool is Breaking the Bank!

Comments

• K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    Frog83 wrote: »
    Its **** that unclollect are get so much more gold from these crystals but someone who still plays every day just not spending the money gets shafted its getting ridicules how bad you treat your players

There is no difference between uncollected and others in these crystals, gold, or goldpool.

Evidence:

jan6txwvmt7k.jpg

• Sikki604_Sikki604_ Posts: 1
    I suppose there will be only one Gold member arena. If yes, then what do we with extra gold ticker?
  • mvinceablemvinceable Posts: 33
    @Kabam Miike it seems that at least temporarily, some players had the option of purchasing the Deadpool Healing Factor Arena Ticket via Units. Was this intended, and is it possible for this option be made available to all players?
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    mvinceable wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike it seems that at least temporarily, some players had the option of purchasing the Deadpool Healing Factor Arena Ticket via Units. Was this intended, and is it possible for this option be made available to all players?

That is only available to those who have bought the 3* Deadpool.
  • mvinceablemvinceable Posts: 33
    Rogue42 wrote: »
    mvinceable wrote: »

That is only available to those who have bought the 3* Deadpool.

I’m aware of what the announced eligibility requirements were, but as per my comment there were some players that were able to bypass purchasing 3* DP and purchase the Deadpool Arena Ticket directly via Units. My question is whether this option can be granted to all players and not just those lucky few.
  • H_B0MBH_B0MB Posts: 52
    Is there any use for having multiple gold member arena tix? I’ve won 3 so far...it would be nice if they would at least convert to gold for duplicates.
    They do, at the end of the event.
  • Count_WillisCount_Willis Posts: 121 ★★
    @Kabam Miike
    Did we ever figure out if this arena has brackets?
    Thanks!
    mike867 wrote: »
    mike867 wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike Do the 3 & 4* DeadPool arenas follow the same brackets?

Sorry, I missed the question about Brackets earlier and will ask the team about it, but likely won't have an answer until the morning. Also, there is no 3-Star Deadpool Arena, he will be able to purchased for the same price as a Starlord's Lootbag.

Cool, please let me know!

I just got word, there are no separate Brackets for this Arena.

Page 6 of this thread.
  • EbbtideEbbtide Posts: 292 ★★
    edited June 2018
    Will Deadpool (X-Force) ever get a Synergy with Psylocke and/or Archangel? All 3 are in their X-Force uniforms, and would make for a fitting trio given their history. I use them together in Arena for this reason, even though it doesn't benefit them.

Also, Psylocke and Deadpool only have 3 Synergies, so there is room to add to them. Deadpool and Archangel could give each other better bleed damage or durations. Psylocke could give Deadpool a second Power Burst, while Deadpool could give Psylocke a Psi-Charge every 5 seconds if she takes no damage (this includes blocked hits).
  • MolazarMolazar Posts: 11
    I don't get it. Back in 2016 the top 500 would get a 4* Deadpool. Why 2 years later, it's just the top 200? There are more competitive players now in day and it gets more restrictive and selected. I found it just not fair.
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    Molazar wrote: »
    I don't get it. Back in 2016 the top 500 would get a 4* Deadpool. Why 2 years later, it's just the top 200? There are more competitive players now in day and it gets more restrictive and selected. I found it just not fair.

Because back then it was one arena (or maybe two?) now there are 6.
  • Cool
  • RodsteinRodstein Posts: 207
    No one guessed it right?
    Because ALL waS easy to get abiut ehat is been broken with the offer, i do have seen a lot of people pulling him with small units invested, not me i have put 4k earned units and no goldpool nor ticket, im done using units for anything else than energy refills and the occasional potions
  • Cendar333Cendar333 Posts: 303
    @Kabam Rose @Kabam DK @Kabam Miike @Kabam Loto @""Kabam Zibiit"

Any word on what the milestone rewards will be for the gold member arena? It has been asked several times on this forum but I haven't seen it addressed. The time investment to get top 200 in those healing factor arenas is crazy. I myself got over 18mil in the first one and still feel short of the top 200 despite countless hours spent that I will never get back. I need some help determining whether or not I should try again.
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    Frog83 wrote: »
    Its **** that unclollect are get so much more gold from these crystals but someone who still plays every day just not spending the money gets shafted its getting ridicules how bad you treat your players

what has someone being uncollected got to do with anything here??????
    and also uncollected does not require money... just champs and skill
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    @Kabam Miike any word on wat will happen to lef over gold tickets????
    i would think they have to atleast be turned into gold...... cus you go the ticket instead of gold....
    a wasted ticket is a wasted crystal is wasted 20 units....
  • edited June 2018
    Hi Maat1985,

When the event completes, any extra GoldPool tickets will be exchanged for 100,000 Gold. Which means that if you choose not to compete, you can exchange it for the Gold instead.

Should have just told him that the question had been answered previously in the thread and made him find it himself.
  • EbbtideEbbtide Posts: 292 ★★
    Are the 2-star and 3-star Deadpools from the Healing Factor milestones intentionally not giving out Maximum Signature Crystals if you have them at 99 and earn them again?
  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    Arena coming up tomorrow
  • HolyDirkness41HolyDirkness41 Posts: 85
    Complete trash...where are the 6* & 5* shards.
  • LogarooLogaroo Posts: 100
    2 issues/concerns. 1. If you did the last healing factor arena for a ticket you are at a disadvantage in the goldpool arena as you have to wait for rewards to enter. And 2. The rewards are worse than the regular 5* feature arena. Why would top 1-10% get less 5* shards than in the regular arena?
  • Kenny292Kenny292 Posts: 536 ★★
    Logaroo wrote: »
    2 issues/concerns. 1. If you did the last healing factor arena for a ticket you are at a disadvantage in the goldpool arena as you have to wait for rewards to enter. And 2. The rewards are worse than the regular 5* feature arena. Why would top 1-10% get less 5* shards than in the regular arena?

Yeah, I don't even have a ticket for the gold member arena and I'm salty about the fact that rank rewards are worse than the 5* featured arena. The only thing going for it is the title and more gold/BC in milestones, but definitely not what people expected and I'm sure people spent a ton of units to get a ticket hoping for great rewards in that arena.
  • MC1111111MC1111111 Posts: 88
    Looks like the bank is REAL broken here.
  • ShadeZeroShadeZero Posts: 145
    This was a scam. I blew hundreds of units for nothing. Please refund and take the gold back.
  • ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,115 ★★★★★
    I have a golden ticket... And don't even think I'm going to use it... Talk about underwhelming....
  • RotellyRotelly Posts: 774 ★★★
    This is a joke, they are far from “big” rewards.... sounds like someone is trying to make kabam great again