**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

KPB! Looking for 5-10. Close to running 5x5! 5/50 roster a must!

We are a 5mil alliance. Bronze 1 tier 12 war rewards, trying to push back to 5x5 in 2-3 weeks. We have a few alliance event minimums, but nothing too serious if you are active. We currently have 3-5 spots open, but after AQ we might have a few more spots available. Our goal for next war seasons is to hit Gold2-3, maybe even gold 1 with a dedicated group. Line is required. The time to join an alliance for season rewards is over, join me for an active alliance! Contact info below.

Line ID: kronosdouble
In-Game ID: KRONOSDOUBLE
Alliance Tag: KPB!

Comments

• KRONOSDOUBLEKRONOSDOUBLE Posts: 548 ★★
    Still looking for a good group! HMU if interested
  • VtotheOVtotheO Posts: 116
    If you’re alliance wasn’t almost complete, then I’d say bring your best ten over to mine.
    VtotheO wrote: »
    If you’re alliance wasn’t almost complete, then I’d say bring your best ten over to mine.

@VtotheO Im looking to replace about 5-10 though. Maybe you and your best could join me?
  • VtotheOVtotheO Posts: 116
    No, we’re Gold 2. Thanks though. Joining us would be better for your team right now.
    Still looking. I know the cutoff for season rewards has passed, but if you and some guys are planning on leaving your current alliance AFTER season rewards are in, I still may have a few spots open. Help us get back to the top!