**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

So £100 for one t2 alpha is a crazy !

I spend £200 - £350 on fgmc and yes it’s very low odds but to on top if I want to rank 5 them at that price it would be £1000 on t2 alphas now that is stupid and crazy for £100 if it was 4 x t 2 alphas is snap them straight up but 1 is still @Kabam Wolf when will you guys learn yes u will hey sales but if u made it 4 u would multiply ur sales by 1000 not just to the players that buy everything what would be a very small % but to make ur offers at this small % of people is crazy, if u make it worth people in the large % by offering 4x t2 aplhas ur sales would be massive and your profits would shoot up, but u never going to listen

Comments

• Gonzawesome80Gonzawesome80 Posts: 62
    I agree, that price is outrageous, essentially the only portion anyone is really interested in is the tier 2, the other is fluff
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    A Mil Gold (always requested), A T2A (requested just recently), 3 Basics (always useful), and 10 T1As (another request).

That's not fluff, by any means.
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    Complete and utter bull.
  • BoegotaBoegota Posts: 51
    @DaddyD, it's actually worse for our friend Mr. @Mingo0312 who I'm going to assume lives in the U.K. as he or she is using the £ symbol. Britain's Pound has always been stronger than our Dollar and if I'm still current, it should still be a 2 to 1 ratio of Pound to Dollar. So it's $200 for him or her, not $100.
  • Mingo0312Mingo0312 Posts: 218
    Wolfe wrote: »
    Love the offer TBH. Reasonably priced.
    U must live in Lala land, 1 x t2 alpha worth £100, so what could u buy with it out side the game ! And what can u do with 1 t2 alpha nothing u need 4 to r4 a champ and 10 to r5 did u buy the offer then ??

• WolfeWolfe Posts: 272 ★★
    Mingo0312 wrote: »
    Wolfe wrote: »
    Love the offer TBH. Reasonably priced.
    U must live in Lala land, 1 x t2 alpha worth £100, so what could u buy with it out side the game ! And what can u do with 1 t2 alpha nothing u need 4 to r4 a champ and 10 to r5 did u buy the offer then ??

Yeah I will if they put out an offer like that.
  • DrOctavius2_2DrOctavius2_2 Posts: 432 ★★
    If you have a problem with today’s deal, here’s a simple solution... don’t buy it
  • PantherAPPantherAP Posts: 57
    I have to agree with the OP here... The majority of these bundles are ridiculously priced and way beyond the means of an average player. The value is simply not there. Sure, you get some T4 Basics, T1 Alphas, and gold but the main selling point is the T2 Alpha... And you only get one?!

I've been playing for over two years and I only have one champ that's 4/55 and two at 5/50. I have lots of 4/40's and some 2/35's that I'd like to rank up but the resources needed to progress are nearly unattainable for me at this point. Bundles for 3* progression are ok, you get decent value for $10 but once you step up to the 4 or 5* level, the game suddenly expects you to shell out hundreds of dollars, or grind for months, just to build up one character!

Ok, it's fair that a paying customer gets an advantage but how can you argue that it's reasonable for it to cost the equivalent of $400 in order to max out one 4* character in an app game? $100 for a 4* Awakening Gem bundle is reasonable? If so, does this mean that a 5* Awakening Gem should be about $500 or a 6* one should be expected to be $1,000?

We're just playing a casual game on our phones, not collecting Faberge Eggs!
  • IrohrIrohr Posts: 254 ★★
    edited June 2018
    $140 is a bit much. But that's why I don't buy it.
  • LifeswickedLifeswicked Posts: 124
    I was annoyed this offer came out today as don’t have enough $$$ to buy it kabam need to increase the length of these offers they would sell a lot more
  • HENRIQUE_FORTEHENRIQUE_FORTE Posts: 348 ★★
    Me, I like these offers. If it was priced €5,00 or so I would feel tempted to buy it. As it is, priced more than my car is worth, it's easier to pass.
  • MabkaZuckMabkaZuck Posts: 80
    21 people from my alliance bought this offer lol
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    edited June 2018
    Its priced that high because people will still pay for them. Ridiculous, but there you are. How anyone spends a dollar on this game anymore is beyond me.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,280 ★★★★★
    I'm grateful to the people who purchased this offer for funding the game; but I think I'll spend my £100 on a couple of nice bottles of whisky.