**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Blade's Denger Sense Is A Joke now

Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
After we used all our resources to bring this guy to his max potentiel i'm very ashamed of him .. Blade was cool and i'm 100% sure he is nerfed now .. i've seeing multiple discussion about it wasn't sure of it .. i was but i just kept hoping it was wrong and kabam stopped her nerfing but no :

VS morningstar = Denger sense does not counter her bleeding .. she triggers it every time
VS mordo = no ability reduction ( power gain ) ( astral evdae ) everytime
Vs dormamu = degen in every dexterity buff ( specially at war boss )
vs magik = limbos even when baiting sp1 only
vs Rhino = every dash is unstoppable + umblockable triggers like normal champ ( women size:s)
vs void = nothing he only adds attaque
vs mephisto = Aura triggers more often ( luckily he still inhabites the regen sometimes )
vs abomin = dont wanna talk about it used blade on him in lol he took +1000 units from me till he
canceled the poison
vs electro = again i used blade on him in lol when he just entered the contest he was very very handful
now electro shocks him like normal champs + not mentioning his a skill so the damage
must be low
vs king groot = heal everytime in healing phase
vs juggernaut = his delaying his unstoppable buff now and when you start hitting him he triggers it
sometimes after doing specials with 0.5 sec delay
ultrons = no heal no evade cancel anymore

if someone can prove me wrong i'm happpy to hear you ..

Comments

• Mordo and archangel can't have their ability accuracy reduced. Danger sense will only grant blade extra damage against mordo as a result, he can't affect mordo's abilities with it.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    Mordo and archangel can't have their ability accuracy reduced. Danger sense will only grant blade extra damage against mordo as a result, he can't affect mordo's abilities with it.

Don't know about mordo, since blade ignores his immunity (as long as he has synergy with ghost rideror dormammu)
  • Username1583Username1583 Posts: 165
    Hmm I'm totally happy with my Blade. Didn't notice any changes, by the way his ability reduction is only 40% without Starky for synergy so it's totally normal to see Morningstar Bleed procing that often. Against Dormammu you shouldn't count to much on the ability reduction since his degen has an increasing probability during the fight, I never use dexterity when I fight Dormammu as a boss, maybe you had too much higher expectation from him, you still need to fight well, can't pretend Blade doing all the work for you.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★
    edited June 2018
    NevvB wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Player1994 wrote: »
    After we used all our resources to bring this guy to his max potentiel i'm very ashamed of him .. Blade was cool and i'm 100% sure he is nerfed now .. i've seeing multiple discussion about it wasn't sure of it .. i was but i just kept hoping it was wrong and kabam stopped her nerfing but no :

VS morningstar = Denger sense does not counter her bleeding .. she triggers it every time
    vs Rhino = every dash is unstoppable + umblockable triggers like normal champ ( women size:s)
    vs mephisto = Aura triggers more often ( luckily he still inhabites the regen sometimes )
    vs abomin = dont wanna talk about it used blade on him in lol he took +1000 units from me till he
    canceled the poison
    vs electro = again i used blade on him in lol when he just entered the contest he was very very handful
    now electro shocks him like normal champs + not mentioning his a skill so the damage
    must be low
    vs juggernaut = his delaying his unstoppable buff now and when you start hitting him he triggers it

You are clearly not using him correctly. He doesnt stop any abilities.
    With no synergies he has a 40% ability reduction to dimensional beings.
    With GR/Dorm that extends to villains.
    With Mehpisto that extends to Mystics.
    With Stark Spidey its increased to 58%.
    Bleed, poison and limbo debuff duration is based on stored power. At 3 bars of power, he can reduce their duration by 95%.
    Before calling nerf, do your homework. Nothing wrong with Blade.

Lol, please double check your “homework” before telling others to do so.

@NevvB Please tell me what information is wrong then? Go ahead. I'll wait. Only thing i can I see is it might be Dorm/Mephisto for mystics.
  • Username1583Username1583 Posts: 165
    edited June 2018
    Limbo is not a debuff...
  • NevvBNevvB Posts: 287 ★★★

canceled the poison
    must be low

Bleed, poison and limbo debuff duration is based on stored power. At 3 bars of power, he can reduce their duration by 95%.

@NevvB Please tell me what information is wrong then? Go ahead. I'll wait.

Sure —
    GR synergy is for villains. Dorm/Meph extends danger sense to mystics.

Bleed/poison is based on stored power. Limbo is not. Limbo is passive and will have the 58% chance to nottrigger. If limbo does trigger, there is also a 58% chance for limbo to not do damage.

No. Limbo/Dorms degen when triggered will shorten based on power as well. All the above abilities have a chance not to trigger with the proper synergies. Ive seen it happen with my blade. I will conceede that i put dorm in the wrong synergy. Passive debuffs are still counted.

Sorry. You're wrong.

canceled the poison
    must be low

Sure —

Bleed/poison is based on stored power. Limbo is not. Limbo is passive and will have the 58% chance to nottrigger. If limbo does trigger, there is also a 58% chance for limbo to not do damage.

No. Limbo/Dorms degen when triggered will shorten based on power as well. All the above abilities have a chance not to trigger with the proper synergies. Ive seen it happen with my blade. I will conceede that i put dorm in the wrong synergy. Passive debuffs are still counted.

Sorry. You're wrong.

I have a 5/65 duped blade and have had him since he came out. I have tested it and seen it happen.
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★

canceled the poison
    must be low

lmao are you kidding me mate ? do you think i'm stupid lool i'm speaking of his denger sense with ghost and mephisto/dormamu
    + limbo isn't a debuff mate

canceled the poison
    must be low

lmao are you kidding me mate ? do you think i'm stupid lool i'm speaking of his denger sense with ghost and mephisto/dormamu

*Danger

canceled the poison
    must be low

Sure —

Sorry. You're wrong.

I have a 5/65 duped blade and have had him since he came out. I have tested it and seen it happen.

I have a 5/65 blade also and have tested it against bosses also. Dorm’s degen and Magik’s limbo are both passive debuffs so they dont get reduced.
    Mordo and archangel can't have their ability accuracy reduced. Danger sense will only grant blade extra damage against mordo as a result, he can't affect mordo's abilities with it.

no description of the synergy says denger sense expands ( the same denger sense ) who was against dimensional beings now expands to vilain ( same one ) anyway i'm not here to talk about this as you guys don't khnow what i'm talking about maybe you are new to him i have him since he gotten in the contest ( he was removing astral evade and mordo power gain until they nerfed him )
    No i can confirm that he makes most of my defenders absolutely worthless in war. Confirmed he made defense a complete joke.

your defenders are already worthless being a blade doing or another one you can't defend with the same defenders all your life .. that's somehow not smart to say
    Hmm I'm totally happy with my Blade. Didn't notice any changes, by the way his ability reduction is only 40% without Starky for synergy so it's totally normal to see Morningstar Bleed procing that often. Against Dormammu you shouldn't count to much on the ability reduction since his degen has an increasing probability during the fight, I never use dexterity when I fight Dormammu as a boss, maybe you had too much higher expectation from him, you still need to fight well, can't pretend Blade doing all the work for you.

lool man who do u take me too a level 20 summoner ? you're right about the dex thing
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    Record it. Usually your memory is faulty with these sort of things and only remembers the bad outcomes. Record it in a long fight (or multiple fights) and then notice how many times it triggers or not.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★

canceled the poison
    must be low

Sure —

Sorry. You're wrong.

I have a 5/65 blade also and have tested it against bosses also. Dorm’s degen and Magik’s limbo are both passive debuffs so they dont get reduced.

there is no such thing as passive debuffs.
    Magik limbo is an offensive and defensive ability (using specials and by filling a bar of power). The chance to trigger limbo is reduced by danger sense

canceled the poison
    must be low

Sure —

Sorry. You're wrong.

there is no such thing as passive debuffs.
    Magik limbo is an offensive and defensive ability (using specials and by filling a bar of power). The chance to trigger limbo is reduced by danger sense

Sorry, I should clarify. The chance of limbo and degeneration will get reduced by danger sense. Once the ability triggers, the degeneration and limbo damage will not.

canceled the poison
    must be low

*Danger

thanks mate always write it denger haha okey danger
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,305 ★★★
    Danger sense with stark synergy is just 60% chance to stop abilities from working if my math is correct
    This is probably just bad luck with rng
    Jh_Dez wrote: »
    Danger sense with stark synergy is just 60% chance to stop abilities from working if my math is correct
    This is probably just bad luck with rng

58%
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,172 ★★★
    My question is how do we know danger sense is Woking at 40% and at 58% with spark synergy? Don't you all think this RNG is a safeguard for kabam and under which they can do anything they want? No one can debate RNG
  • IanMoone89IanMoone89 Posts: 590
    Idk what happened but in uncollected my 4* blade cancelled hood invisibility lol