**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Alliance War 2* Deals

Hi,

I was wondering if organizing 2* placement deals in Alliance War is considered cheating and/or manipulation?

We are currently in a Plat 1 Alliance and trying to push into Master. We have contacted our proposed alliance on Line and agreed to place 2* defenders so that both teams can get max explore and 0 deaths.

Since our match is Plat 3 and we are the stronger alliance we will take the agreed win through diversity points.

Sorry just want to make sure no punishment will be given out. Ty

Comments

• KoiBoy18KoiBoy18 Posts: 305 ★★★
    Nice Father's Day humor!
  • AshburnAshburn Posts: 270
    It can be considered cheating, but that word is currently defined by Kabam and not us players apparently. So at the end of the day neither the cheaters nor the cheated can control what happens after. Just do it and hope for the best, but accept it if there are consequences
  • Vale84Vale84 Posts: 308 ★★★
    If Iso8a got penalized for a free walk vs isoB, this is exactly the same done in a harder way to detect. manipulation war results equals cheating, wouldn't you agree @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    What you’ve described is collusion which is cheating any way you try and cut it. Cheating is punishable but since this is a backroom deal the likelihood of it being detected is slim but now that you’ve admitted to it in public.....
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    Yeah it's cheating, but who's gonna find out?

Oh wait, you just told the world by posting it on their official forums lol
  • KoiBoy18KoiBoy18 Posts: 305 ★★★
    Guys - I think it's meant as a (well crafted) sarcastic parody post...
    LoPresti wrote: »
    Yeah it's cheating, but who's gonna find out?

Oh wait, you just told the world by posting it on their official forums lol
    KoiBoy18 wrote: »
    Guys - I think it's meant as a (well crafted) sarcastic parody post...

there's few screenshots coming around (not censored as the one posted here) proving a BIG top 5 ally has been "according" 2* wars. Screens are crystal clear, and also shows how death count was bumped with several multiple deaths on same node to seem like it was a legit war.

Right now it's everywhere, been talked and trolled. I guess this is a first reminder and request for @Kabam Miike to look into the matter. If iso8a was punishable and punished so this ally should be.
    CoatHang3r wrote: »
    What you’ve described is collusion which is cheating any way you try and cut it. Cheating is punishable but since this is a backroom deal the likelihood of it being detected is slim but now that you’ve admitted to it in public.....

read above, guy was clearly being sarcastic towards the current big talk in mcoc chats.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Vale84 wrote: »
    CoatHang3r wrote: »

read above, guy was clearly being sarcastic towards the current big talk in mcoc chats.
    All good, that does not prevent me from making a point and potentialy warning others who think the practice will go unpunished.
    wt4o9r4y310c.jpeg

I agree, collusion like this needs to stop...

Agreed, but the fact others cheated too doesn't mean you should get a free pass. You guys are both to be penalized.
  • HulksmasshhHulksmasshh Posts: 742 ★★★
    2* wars definitely don’t sound to be “in the spirit of healthy competition”. Screenshots are floating around of this let’s see what happens now. Kabam is swift to throw the war hammer around but let’s find out how consistent they are.
  • Last I checked, we had to get our leader to beg not to match Apoco. These guys always beat us bad. It’s a favor of them not to match us
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    edited June 2018
    wt4o9r4y310c.jpeg

Agreed, but the fact others cheated too doesn't mean you should get a free pass. You guys are both to be penalized.

You, sir, apparently don't see an obvious joke when you see one. xD He's IN NY718.
    YoMoves wrote: »
    wt4o9r4y310c.jpeg

You, sir, apparently don't see an obvious joke when you see one. xD He's IN NY718.

A ny guy who cheated trying to switch attention onto Apoco without considering it's no less than still cheating no matter if someone else does it.

So no, nothing funny in that sir.
    YoMoves wrote: »
    wt4o9r4y310c.jpeg

A ny guy who cheated trying to switch attention onto Apoco without considering it's no less than still cheating no matter if someone else does it.

So no, nothing funny in that sir.

Yes, it's very funny.

The Apoco guy is apparently asking the NY718 guy...to help stop NY718?

No. That's stupid and you apparently don't get it. They're PRETENDING to collude to mock the entire situation. I doubt a member of NY718 would conspire to bring them down from within, and I doubt even more that Apoco would ask a member OF NY718 to do such a thing.

Ergo! It is a joke that is no longer funny because I had to explain it.

Good job, asshat. :D
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    @Kabam Miike this is blatant cheating please close this thread and issue warnings etc.
  • nopenope Posts: 134
    Mitchell35 wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike this is blatant cheating please close this thread and issue warnings etc.

Warnings? Maybe ban some folks from matchmaking instead.
  • Nerfed2DefNerfed2Def Posts: 292 ★★
    This stuff is no secret. Kabam takes care of their spenders. This was never meant to be a true competition. It’s the community crying that FORCES them to do something. Just short times out of War or point deductions. No real
    Nerfed2Def wrote: »
    This stuff is no secret. Kabam takes care of their spenders. This was never meant to be a true competition. It’s the community crying that FORCES them to do something. Just short times out of War or point deductions. No real

That's why they just dinged ISO8A 1.4 million points.
  • I'm closing down this discussion as most of it as nonconstructive and being rude to one another. Please be mindful of forum rules for future posting if you wish to discuss certain matters happening within the game.
This discussion has been closed.