**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Domino Mercs

GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
I don't usually start these discussions lightly, for obvious reasons, but am I the only one that feels she needs to be toned down in Mercs? The Fight doesn't feel reasonable in comparison to the Rewards. Now, I have very little issue with the Champ in general. I rather like her. I'm not implying she needs a nerf. In terms of the Mission, she's the only one that presents that much difficulty, and it makes the experience feel like it's not worth the effort. When a Champ takes down all 5 of your Champs to get 20% down, that doesn't seem worth the 150 Shards. Now, I have very little issue with the other Bosses. Save for Kingpin, but I don't like fighting him in general. He's still reasonable. This one is amped up more than is necessary, and the problem is she's proc'd more often than not. For me, I don't even bother with Master because it's not worth investing the Revs.
Now, this is not a Domino Post. I don't mind her design. I'm wondering if anyone else feels the Merc Mission is too much with her as Boss, given the level she's at and the fact that you can't get a few hits in.

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Not ready? Lol. You missed the part where I indicated I have no issues with the other Bosses. You can't deny that there is something uniquely difficult about her in Mercs.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,036 ★★★★★
    Not ready? Lol. You missed the part where I indicated I have no issues with the other Bosses. You can't deny that there is something uniquely difficult about her in Mercs.

Im fells the event in générale is Not wort it at all and the 100 xtra shard only peppel ther find it is stil Not wort it
  • DaddyDDaddyD Posts: 75
    Not sure what trouble you are having. I use vision on her and breeze through.
    Gamer wrote: »

Im fells the event in générale is Not wort it at all and the 100 xtra shard only peppel ther find it is stil Not wort it

For me, it's reasonable when you consider it comes twice a day. Honestly, I have no problem with doing it when it pops up. It's the amount that Domino is amped up that's the issue for me. Doesn't feel proportionate.
  • PrimeSaviour_27PrimeSaviour_27 Posts: 363 ★★★
    Sorry did have to do it....... a 17k domino is a bit of a beast.... without getting hit she gets my R4 SL down too 20% health.

I've not tried vision yet might try him next time, I just try and beast through her personally.
    If you don't find her to be too amped up in Mercs, you can say that. I don't really care if people want to contradict my comments about skill. I'm fine with what I can do, and I'm sure I'm not the only one that's noticed the difference.
    Sorry did have to do it....... a 17k domino is a bit of a beast.... without getting hit she gets my R4 SL down too 20% health.

I've not tried vision yet might try him next time, I just try and beast through her personally.

Most of the time she's moving so fast you CF before you get a few hits in for me. I've taken her down. I just think it's too much for the Rewards, and it's really taken the experience out of it for me.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    He degen is annoying but if you’re wiping all 5 champs then you aren’t ready for that difficulty
    I'd say I am. I have no problems with any of the other Bosses.
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Do the lower difficulty until you get better at fighting her. Kabam isn’t going to change it just for you.
    Really? I didn't realize that was an option.
    -.-
    Seriously people. If you agree or disagree, say so. There's no reason to contradict for the sake of it.
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    i've had no problem vs Merc Domino ... using 5 star 5/65, or 4/55... or even 4 star 5/50's ... find a duel target and practice is what i'd do.
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    No, this is what you’d say if some player were having trouble with, say, master event quest. You would say no, they don’t need to make it easier, you just aren’t ready yet. Simple as that. If that’s off topic then I don’t know what you’re trying to accomplish with this post.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    I think everyone is clearly saying no, they just aren’t spelling it out.
    We are all entitled to our own opinion and we are all staying on topic with your question so I don’t see what the issue is tbh
  • JZ734JZ734 Posts: 95
    What champs are you using. The biggest killer for me was using champs that tried to activate abilities when they attack or when they are attacked
  • OmniOmni Posts: 574 ★★★
    Learn to adapt /thread
  • helloguyshelloguys Posts: 90
    Try the begginer difficulty if you struggle with the hardest one. Clearly, you are not ready for it. I solo domino with a 5/50 vision. She's easy. Git gud man.
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,146 ★★★
    I mean she can be tricky but isn't that hard to beat..
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Maybe as a newer champion you’re not used to her. I haven’t found her an issue, even when bringing my B and C teams. I don’t think she needs to be changed, maybe just practice more is the best answer you’ll get. (Not “git gud”, get used to her)
This discussion has been closed.