**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What is the most boring thing to do in this game?

TeriGaandMeKadduTeriGaandMeKaddu Posts: 54
edited June 2017 in General Discussion
There are things in this game that are very boring to do for some of us. So, what is most boring of them all according to you?

What is the most boring thing to do in this game? 53 votes

Asking for help/ pressing help
15%
RagamugginGunnerShrimkinsXMEN1994TheManMythLegendbrownchr014Shawn8181Alpha07cordeiro13 8 votes
Selling expiring isos/potions
13%
LagmelongtimeSnizzbarI_am_Grootxenu12NightCrackerTJPerksbb75 7 votes
Crystal cornucopia/ 3* arena grind
9%
CaixaaSpiritjordo128KeWaJaggurEstrada1219 5 votes
Opening 4 hr/daily crystal
5%
OngellsamalasravanFireballs5 3 votes
Checking forum/ reading ingame messages
1%
FilmScorpion 1 vote
Duels
33%
Bigdrail93RotmgmoddyDARKLOKIFuzzylumpskunal_rules01Timone147xtremegamerDazman220Mwhitaker23ErickaPrimmer79PurveyorMonasouAppleisgodRandom_NoobJFerg114Tmasters1984Solrac_2 18 votes
Recruitment
1%
Nikskini 1 vote
Playing beginner/normal monthly event
18%
No_More_HeroesTheTAbyssDJSmitty21HurricaneWarningRednick69VG0dTxAggie17Spartacus29whaler213Breynolds11 10 votes
Reading monthly quest event story
0%
Ranking up a champ
0%

Comments

• AppieAppie Posts: 99
    Arena.
  • GunzoGunzo Posts: 719 ★★
    Everything
  • GrinderGrinder Posts: 242
    Where's the multiple choice option when you need it?
  • NightCrackerNightCracker Posts: 157
    Selling expiring isos/potions
    Wish I could sell it right from my stash then it would save me a lot of time.
  • Justice_Evo_8Justice_Evo_8 Posts: 213 ★★
    Gunzo wrote: »
    Everything

This. I scrolled down looking for someone to say this. I agree lol.
  • DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    Definetly loading times on android.
  • SlyZafraSlyZafra Posts: 1
    Prepare to DEFEND. Ready to REPEAT... !
  • FuzzylumpsFuzzylumps Posts: 116
    Duels
    Arena ?
  • kolomvoskolomvos Posts: 13
    Arena!
  • Asking for help/ pressing help
    All of the above.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    edited June 2017
    Asking for help/ pressing help
    Grinding for T2 and T3 cats. Just the worst use of time and energy.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Duels
    Duels is the most annoying event. Every Me expect people to do it but the rewards are relatively useless. Some people find it super frustrating if everyone doesn't participate which can cause animosity even though it is a useless event.

It's an easy event but just between having bg to search and find people over and over again I find it so tedious and useless as well.
  • MonasouMonasou Posts: 142
    Duels
    hardest part of duels is copy and pasting the name and going through the 6 prompts to actually start the damn fight. then i just put my phone down and look back in 20 seconds, hit my special 3, and repeat.
  • TeriGaandMeKadduTeriGaandMeKaddu Posts: 54
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    Where's arena?

Because everything you mentioned can be avoided and still have healthy progress. If you avoid arena, your progress will be slowed as snail or hen you have to invest real money to generate units.

The purpose of this poll is to bring developer's attention to what is public thinking on what's more boring/ less fun activity. Does it say anything about ingame progress or avoiding anything?