**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Help with Morningstar

Hi guys I opened a 5* Morningstar this morning but I know next to nothing about her except she can gain souls by winning fights I think. If there’s anyone that knows much better about the basics of her such as: whether she is worth a mystic gem, if she needs to be duped to be good etc. your help would be much appreciated.

Comments

• AshxanAshxan Posts: 3
    She’s pretty awesome...good for aw defence I think
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    Mine is 5/65 and now sig 200 so i think she's amazing. I used a generic 5* gem on her, no regrets at all (except for the fact that i pulled her like 4 times since.....smh). Her duped ability is great, she can copy fury/regen/power gain and lower them on the enemy. She's also IMO the best champ for labyrinth of legends in the entire game. I'd have no hesitation building your roster around her.
    _ASDF_ wrote: »
    danielmath wrote: »
    Mine is 5/65 and now sig 200 so i think she's amazing. I used a generic 5* gem on her, no regrets at all (except for the fact that i pulled her like 4 times since.....smh). Her duped ability is great, she can copy fury/regen/power gain and lower them on the enemy. She's also IMO the best champ for labyrinth of legends in the entire game. I'd have no hesitation building your roster around her.

She’s that good for LOL? I’ve got her at R3, plenty of mystic cats and the rest to R4 her. Can she do it at R4?

Yup i think she's the best. I did my final path with her a while back as a 4/55 and it was miles easier then the paths i did with SL. Perfect block and healing are great.
  • ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    Basic tips:
    Once you start the war, parry and use a heavy. You'll gain power proportional to the number of souls you have. Straight away, go for a sp3 and use it. After the animation, you'll get a "buff" that has the number 50. Every time you deal damage (including damage over time, so if you get hit and bleed them, or blocked hits as long as it isn't a perfect block) you add 5 to the counter, and everytime you take damage, 5 will be taken off the counter. You want to try to get to 100 to steal their soul, and then just play the fight normally.
    Also, if you use the sp3 and they die, or if the counter is up and they die, then you get the soul for free!
    And then, as others have said, build up to 5 souls, you'll have unstoppable after sp1, unblockable sp2, 50% perfect block chance, and life steal as well.
    Hope this helped!
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    I'm not a heavy Morningstar user because I don't have her as a 5 star but from what I've read and what use I've had with my 4 star she's good without any souls or one. She becomes absolutely amazing with 4 or 5 souls. Just keep in mind that it takes a few fights to build up. I would r3 her and get used to her for a while before using the gem on her. I would use a mystic gem on her but not a generic. Congrats on a great pull. Have fun.
  • ZADO1991ZADO1991 Posts: 109
    Congrats, Morningstar is a great pull. Her dupe ability is pretty useful. With five souls she is a beast!

She’s that good for LOL? I’ve got her at R3, plenty of mystic cats and the rest to R4 her. Can she do it at R4?

Yup i think she's the best. I did my final path with her a while back as a 4/55 and it was miles easier then the paths i did with SL. Perfect block and healing are great.

What team did you use? Thank your the info.

4/55 MS, 5/65 iceman for abom and maestro, and then 3 attack synergy champs (YJ YJ AM i think)
  • AngelicsignAngelicsign Posts: 391 ★★
    Not sure about duped morningstar, i used unduped 5* morningstar, i don’t like her movement, her hopping back somehow makes me very difficult to bait out specials, and a slight delay with double hopping back (similar to a floating champs) causing myself get hit from those champs that consistently do 3-5 attacks if you failed baiting his/her special, like venom, medusa;

All of the above ate likely is just my playing skill causing the issue, but my advise is that if u don’t really like playing floating champs, you may have hard time playing morningstar too.

What team did you use? Thank your the info.

4/55 MS, 5/65 iceman for abom and maestro, and then 3 attack synergy champs (YJ YJ AM i think)

Nice. Super jealous of that iceman haha. Appreciate the info.

even as a 4/55, i was able to kill labyrinth champs like venonpool and black widow in 2-3 revives, and those were brutal with SL
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    even as a 4/55, i was able to kill labyrinth champs like venonpool and black widow in 2-3 revives, and those were brutal with SL

LOL Venom isn't too bad once you get his sp2 evade timing down, Black Widow is rough but SL does ok against her. That being said, Morningstar is a greatly underrated champion. Once she's duped she destroys all game modes including both AW offense and defense.

LOL Venom isn't too bad once you get his sp2 evade timing down, Black Widow is rough but SL does ok against her. That being said, Morningstar is a greatly underrated champion. Once she's duped she destroys all game modes including both AW offense and defense.

Yup i bring her to AW by herself pretty much
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★

Yup i bring her to AW by herself pretty much

Been trying to get mine duped through the featured 5* crystal for weeks. She's first in line for a mystic awakening.