**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

WHY kabam, seriously?!?

Next week, you guys are adding Spider Gwen and Luke Cage to the 5* crystal.

There isn't a single player in this game who would attribute any usefulness to either of those champs. There isn't a single champ I WOULDNT take over either of those 2.

You're also including groot, Netflix daredevil, venom and Jane Foster to the crystal. They're a step above Gwen and Luke Cage, but they're still mostly useless.

Now I understand you guys hate god tier champs, and want some form of balance. But on the opposite end of the spectrum, you guys just **** all over us. You release garbage champ after garbage champ and its increasingly obvious balance isn't your aim. If it were, every champ would have a use. How can you justify balance by throwing 2 champs (Gwen and cage) into the 5* crystal, who absolutely suck on both offense and defense? Neither of them are even useful for questing. Even their synergies suck!

5* crystals take too long to save for to end up with this rubbish. I won't even mention IP, hulkbuster, ant man, 2 cyclops (as useless as eachother - why??!!?!?), among other filth that already inhabits the 5* crystal.

Come on seriously... Give your players a damn break.

Comments

• Superman69Superman69 Posts: 534 ★★★
    Save for a few months, they'll be adding NC AV CB Archangel Dorm Voodoo Iceman X-23 GR Hyperion GP etc
  • GunzoGunzo Posts: 719 ★★
    Cyclopses ain't useless, their amor break is HUGE
  • ViperKingVViperKingV Posts: 111
    ADDZZ wrote: »
    Next week, you guys are adding Spider Gwen and Luke Cage to the 5* crystal.

There isn't a single player in this game who would attribute any usefulness to either of those champs. There isn't a single champ I WOULDNT take over either of those 2.

You're also including groot, Netflix daredevil, venom and Jane Foster to the crystal. They're a step above Gwen and Luke Cage, but they're still mostly useless.

Now I understand you guys hate god tier champs, and want some form of balance. But on the opposite end of the spectrum, you guys just **** all over us. You release garbage champ after garbage champ and its increasingly obvious balance isn't your aim. If it were, every champ would have a use. How can you justify balance by throwing 2 champs (Gwen and cage) into the 5* crystal, who absolutely suck on both offense and defense? Neither of them are even useful for questing. Even their synergies suck!

5* crystals take too long to save for to end up with this rubbish. I won't even mention IP, hulkbuster, ant man, 2 cyclops (as useless as eachother - why??!!?!?), among other filth that already inhabits the 5* crystal.

Come on seriously... Give your players a damn break.

I agree if you're going to make 5* Versions of ability challenged Champs, please update or rework them first. It takes time and effort to collect 10 or 15K 5* shards. While we may not get the champ we wanted, we deserve 5* Champs that we want to awaken and rank up. I already have 60,000 shards worth of champs that Would be a waste of resources to rank above R1
    I really don't want to add more champs to that collection. Please no Spider Gwen or Luke Cage unless they are shown a little love for their 5* Release.
  • xenu12xenu12 Posts: 43
    it's so frustrating that they're adding a ton of 5* champs that are awful right when i'm really needing to get someone worthy of r4 for prestige. poor sl and magik :(
  • ADDZZADDZZ Posts: 71
    Gunzo wrote: »

I have red cyclops duped and no... It's not HUGE. He's average at best for everything except MAYBE AW defense (unblockable sp1 node).
  • GunzoGunzo Posts: 719 ★★
    ADDZZ wrote: »
    Gunzo wrote: »

I have red cyclops duped and no... It's not HUGE. He's average at best for everything except MAYBE AW defense (unblockable sp1 node).
    Still really good, I have 4* Blue Team duped and yes, maybe it's not huge but it's powerful enough
  • Fel_95Fel_95 Posts: 347 ★★
    It's not about them choosing specific bad 5* to add, they decided to add EVERY hero to the 5* crystal except a few exclusive (Scarlet, Strange, DD OG, etc), and they're cycling to add them in order of when they were released.

If you wait until October, you're gonna see 4 god tier champs and 1 good introduced in it.
  • Killer92Killer92 Posts: 56
    i found antman 5s ................
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    I agree about the Gwen addition. Her first power-up is the only power-up in the game that does 0 damage. Seems stupid she doesn't even nail em in the Jaw when she flips. Luke though? With IF and BP he is a slugger that takes almost no damage...sometimes I wonder how you guys complaining are using these champs and what other champs you've used with them, or if in fact you have used them much at all and figured out the most effective way to fight with them. I opened BP right before the nerfing of willpower. I was pissed because I had a negative attitude about him stacking other champs willpower with stacked bleed. But I have played him with Storm and Guillotine and he is better. Point being...these champs, with the right synergy build, (excluding Gwen till they fix that power-up) CAN find a useful place in your teams as long as you don't let your attitude get in the way...my opinion...part of it is that you are a little too concerned with prestige maybe? And not with constructing well energized squads? I mean, if you have that high prestige champ in your stable you know it and eventually you will show it...but does it make sense to rank them just for that reason?
    Karnak has the next worst first power-up! Fix him too! LOL before he gets added! He is just...Uninteresting...
    Weirdest Champ as well with his mixed ISO Classes...one reason I thought he would be interesting....at first.
    never seen his mystic side nullify a buff...think it should
  • X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    Morgan wrote: »
    Let's toss around the chanches too, since i do not believe one bit every 5* champ has the same chanche of being dropped.

EVERYONE with at least 5 champs has either IP or antman, literaly everyone pull them like it was a 3 chars pool. Not the same can be said for SL, MAgik, ie.
    Yeah, I've always kind of thought that too. They already have these separate pools and tiers set up regarding the sub featured champs in the 5 star featured, so it would make sense that they have had it all along. Like Magic the Gathering lol. Rare, Uncommon, and Common. Antman n Iron Patriot would be the common. They're mana cards.
  • Fel_95Fel_95 Posts: 347 ★★
    Karnak's L1 is ok, and surely True Strike is not useless. Maybe you don't use him right
  • BigMoBigMo Posts: 175
    I hope they do eventually give Spidergwen a buff. She has good animations and is fun to use. Too bad I only use her in arena grinding.
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    Kabam has a history of buffing their 5* champs so I would expect to see some changes eventually.
  • IcthalianIcthalian Posts: 31
    I only have five 5*s, and one of those is a duped Ant-Man. Can't wait until I get a chance at adding Luke Cage and Spider Gwen... :|
    Oh I don't loose with him...He works fine with BB and MM2. Just not too fun to play with. Vanilla
  • Reklaw5Reklaw5 Posts: 58
    I see it as this. Yes, there are trash champs, just like in the comics. You cant expect for the infinity war to have Iron man and Thor bring daredevil and LC to fight Thanos. Don't boost some trash champ just to appease those who cant stand to fight with them. Those champs will still get great points in arenas, which you can use to boost your better champs. Not every champ can be on par with the "gods" of CoC, you got to have fodder somewhere. And it should make it that much more enjoyable to practice your skills to beat the "gods" with your trash.
    I can only assume you have some sort of power build...Karnak stamps his foot, does a lil damage and gets his buff...if he is doing more than a little damage with his first then you must have him powered up.But for all of this! We are gambling! Gambling has no sure thing except the odds favor the house...if you get one you didn't want??? Well as they say, "Ya rolls the dice and ya takes yer chances!" and "better luck next time" you get one you don't want then save the goods to rank them and rank a few more 4s.
    One thing that Kabam will lose out on though with adding trash champs is the willingness of people to pay money to get something crappy. I am sure the sales for Kabam went up when Dorm and Angle came out.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★
    Ant man gets a lot of negativity. He was my first duped character, and I still rate him despite his low Prestige:
    He has a ton of health
    He hits pretty hard, with a reasonable crit rate
    You can make use of his stackable debuffs with Inequity and Despair.
    He's one of the few characters who has an effective counter for S3 attacks when awakened - sure, there are no criticals in an S3 anyway; but my Ant-Man regularly takes half the damage of an S3, and doesn't get Power Drained or Bled. That's golden!

Sure, he needs his Poison damage increased as promised in 13.0; but seriously, if you're upset about a duped 5* Ant Man, then you need to start using him again and open your eyes!
    it is the pre-nerfing left-overs! His stacked poison healed champs faster than you could take them down made him a pariah, but that is fixed and I find him to be a solid contender as well.
    Rap wrote: »
    it is the pre-nerfing left-overs! His stacked poison healed champs faster than you could take them down made him a pariah, but that is fixed and I find him to be a solid contender as well.

I would allow my self to be hit with his S2 just for the heals, lol. I think a lot of people are just bored with some of the old champs cause they've seen the animation so much. Who wants to see Cage S3?
    As for loosing sales...gambles with money are gonna gamble...and then grouse when they loose...and then gamble again...Kabam knows that.