**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Best team versus Collector

What is my best team to take versus the Collector? Screenshotted my team below. Been reading some different takes and think I have some good options but having a hard time picking the best 5. Any advice would be great. Also, could wait a couple of weeks and rank up some of these if needed. Thanks.

w6ptic7ovssz.png
5dagns3w16ab.png
gbd5vfmvwu86.png

Comments

• Options
    Dmack976637Dmack976637 Posts: 70
    Having an evade champ is essential. Sparky would be an excellent choice. Power control would also be a decent choice, I would choose magik over vision because of power lock. Hulk was great because when using revives he would start off dealing large amounts of damage. The other champs would be up to you. You should definitely be able to finish him off.
  • Options
    RCunhaRCunha Posts: 375 ★★
    Angela alone will get you to the collector, and for him use Sparky and Hulk, take those 3, Blade and Archangel or Magik to help with bane. I completed with a much worse team.
  • Options
    Pdy29Pdy29 Posts: 5
    Thanks. Just beat him. Stark Spidey worked well. Took about 20% off him in his run. Took Angela in there as well and she dealt some good damage. Then used a couple Hulk Revives to finish him off.