**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How much should last weekend’s T2A cost at this stage of the game (4 years later)

raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
4vzyqyhjvh9d.jpeg

For me it should have been $50 or $100 with an Odin.

How much should last weekend’s T2A cost at this stage of the game (4 years later) 119 votes

As is. 100$
8%
GroundedWisdomI_ZERO_IbuffajrPrimmer79SpeedbumpThawnimSupermanojCupidPaytoPlayVoltolos 10 votes
$75
3%
WalkinhighlightPatchie93Rixobqop 4 votes
$50
18%
mostlyharmlessnabn86Dale_DobacLet0317Apache1haunted_memoryLvernon15buttersGreifmaster911_ASDF_G0311DTMelodicMetalCrazyjack719BRJ2002JoMama999Maldroit2RonildasezmoneySoilworker3gmoney 22 votes
$40
13%
RagamugginGunnerSuperChronaHulk_77Erza_ScarletAbsimiliardGround_Round1NinjAlanYotzGruftynopeFR33_HUG5MutantWharf8DankestChefjlamadisonpigupompomFhfjghhggggjfhfjg 16 votes
$30 lower
35%
Omnithetaman23BadroseDanielRandLoPrestiINTEGRALgatra_hpStefanjonesJadedheruheru511Nick_Caine_32ChunkerButtM8Anurag1606AlCapone2727nameplasSpicyslicerVuDahFingfangfoomfanesPalito_DiazBri69wal 42 votes
As is $100 but throw in an Odin
21%
CeeJayFuzzylumpsJaffacakedHaji_SaabZENcytwbcLethaldoseAppleisgodKossukoseSac123_iSenbergRotellyill_polverine15borntohulavinniegainzLilMaddogHTCrimsontide1616MR44JC_ 25 votes

Comments

• heruheru511heruheru511 Posts: 164 ★★
    $30 lower
    A dollar sounds reasonable for me.
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    $75
    Honestly for how much it gave you no way it would cost only 30. Anywhere between 50-75 sounds fair tho
  • Mingo0312Mingo0312 Posts: 218
    $30 lower
    How can they value 1 t2 alpha at £100 it’s crazy so to rank 5 a champ that’s £1000 Wtf are Kabam on £25 each so 4 for £100 and 4 x t4cc of ur choice then people might buy it, yes some people did but a shed load of people would buy that as that’s material to rank a champ so I’d buy that offer for 100 pound every time it came up as would get the class cats I need and the t2alphas
  • Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Posts: 561 ★★★
    edited June 2018
    50 bucks wouldve been nice but 150 for it? what is the pricing/marketing team smoking over there?

and the biggest slap in the face for this deal is that its for ONE measly t2a. LOL. what a joke of a deal. please fire the guy who thought this deal was a good idea but constructively I say its a huge rip off and a slap to us vets' faces
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    $30 lower
    Wouldve been less painful if they put a full t2a in the calendar along with shards. Then put 3 t2a in that bundle and most including me would be less butt hurt about that deal. I didnt buy it though. Such a rippity rip off
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    $30 lower
    It should be very cheap. You can get quite a few of them for free by completing Act 4 and 5 and they have given them out in some LOGIN rewards...then turn around and charge $100. Kabam, you crazy.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    As is. 100$
    The Cat wasn't the only thing in that Offer.
    As is. 100$
    Yes, they did. Everything has a value. T2B are the rarest Alpha. It takes months to accumulate them, if not years for some. A Mil Gold is not nothing. Basics still have a value. T1As have a value. It's an Offer. Not a Gift.
  • Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Posts: 561 ★★★
    Yes, they did. Everything has a value. T2B are the rarest Alpha. It takes months to accumulate them, if not years for some. A Mil Gold is not nothing. Basics still have a value. T1As have a value. It's an Offer. Not a Gift.

I DISAGREE WITH YOU. BUNDLE NOT WORTH IT AT ALL FOR 1 FREAKING t2a!!
    As is. 100$
    You're free to disagree if you like, but the Cat is rare, and the other Items have value as well. If people don't think it's worth it, that's entirely up to their own spending habits. In terms of the in-game value, it's appropriate. Not all Offers will be on sale.
    Also, there seems to be something wrong with your Caps Lock.
    As is. 100$
    You're free to disagree if you like, but the Cat is rare, and the other Items have value as well. If people don't think it's worth it, that's entirely up to their own spending habits. In terms of the in-game value, it's appropriate. Not all Offers will be on sale.
    Also, there seems to be something wrong with your Caps Lock.
    Funny how you talk about how rare and valuable the resources are here when Kabam are selling it for huge bundles of cash.

Yet you have no empathy at all for people who effectively lost a bundle of these when their characters get nerfed and instead you say "it was your choice to rank up that champ before it was nerfed so get over it and start again on a new character".

So in this thread these resources are valuable and take years to obtain just one of them, but in the rank down thread these resources are nothing and it shouldn't matter if the champs you spend these items lose their major in-game utility overnight without notice??? Which one is it??

You seem insistent on making every Thread about Tickets.
    You Ranked a Champ for your own reasons. You knew what the Resources costed. If you made that choice for one use alone, that was your selection.
    As is. 100$
    The Resources are valuable, yes. That's why it's a good idea to make sure we get the most out of what we use them to Rank.
    As is. 100$
    That's just it. That's not their functionality. You keep saying it's a nerf, when it's not. If you Ranked Drax, that was up to you. He wasn't designed to bypass Mordo. Same for AA, as has been explained ad nauseum. One was a bug, the other was an unintended byproduct of the frame rate. Both cases led to a shortcut. If you Ranked using valuable Resources for that alone, that was up to your discretion.
    I'm against Tickets altogether. That's all we've heard about since they came out.
    This Thread is not about that, so I will stick to the topic. You can make it about what you like. That's not what the OP asked.
    As is. 100$
    I'm not the one trying to light a fire here.
    As is. 100$
    You can spam whatever I comment on in every Thread all you like, but it's clear what you're trying to do. My comment was quite plain and truthful. It sounds like your personal feelings towards me are clouding your perception of what I say. That's unfortunate.
    As is. 100$
    Now it's crystal clear. We won't be engaging anymore. No more baiting for me, thanks.