**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

AQ change until you change AQ.

My alliance mate informed me today that this AQ season is about 14 months old. Besides introducing glory, which was pressured by players to gain resources so the idea was created which is appreciated, what does AQ do for higher tier alliances anymore.
Most of us have hundreds and hundreds of unopened crystals because the resources we need don’t equal out to be able to upgrade anyone so we horde so not to expire. And even with the introduction of new mini and Sentinals it’s just a bore. Besides married people, does anyone have to go through the exact same thing week after week for over a year with no evolution or benefit? (Rewards or items) So I am asking, until Kabam figures out their new strategy in AQ which I am excited to see. How about a couple options? My alliance mates thought of a couple. Shorten AQ to 3 days? Start at day 3 and go to 5th day? Or allow alliances 1 week off every month or every other week where they won’t rise in points but not loose their tier because of being inactive.
Give us some rope. I think with Apple coming out and helping with minimizing on phone time and the WHO coming out with diagnosing gaming as an addiction. Kabam has the opportunity to be a leader in the gaming industry and helping these benign activities they have currently slowly fade out until new content is coming.

Comments

• Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Posts: 561 ★★★
    Just need to upgrade rewards in aq or reduce the regular price in the glory store too.

I pay to use this game in terms of aw cause Ive spent lol a lot of money on this game to say the least so I think the community will agree that we either need a new aq boss or help us with making the aq rewards better.

This process doesn't cost anything either.

Aq feels better than going into aw cause theres less lag in aq I funnily feel.
  • Mobius360Mobius360 Posts: 69
    My idea was to shorten AQ to 3 days. In place of the 2 days that would become available for game play reintroduce Dungeons in both a solo mode and the partner mode we had last month. Gives the non alliance players a chance to play with their friends and earn some rewards along the way. Can keep the rewards the same as it was even with the infinity dust. Gives us another opportunity to earn some rewards over time. I really enjoyed the Dungeons game mode just felt it didn't fit in anywhere because the AQ and AW schedule is already jam packed.

Great ideas Mninobody
  • MkdemariaMkdemaria Posts: 119
    I'm ready for an update to AQ rewards.
  • Alex_Rider1Alex_Rider1 Posts: 25
    we need a new boss instead of Dormammu, maybe it could be Thanos or nameless Guillotine.
  • Slux83Slux83 Posts: 357 ★★
    we need 6* shards, t5b frags and t2a!
  • fftusisfftusis Posts: 49
    thats what AW are for