**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Best champs to uncollected goldpool pain...

2»

Comments

• JokepoolJokepool Posts: 401
    I also have a max 4star spidey,but i dont like to play with him
  • TheSkot1TheSkot1 Posts: 2
    edited June 2018
    I used an r4/55 x-23 for all 7 runs, 7 one shots. Traded sp1s with him each time until he power locked then pounded through the heal(it only triggers twice per fight). Took between 65 and 120 hits depending on random buffs and the odd slip up/unexpected unstoppable.

I chose her because of her regen and bleed. Started a couple fights with 25-30% health and finished full.

The key for me was trading specials until power lock. Then you can combo, parry loop for as long as you need to. Like playing on easy mode.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Canario wrote: »
    420hq5sz0toh.png
    Is that proof enough.

Good for you. I just used Guilly, she was 4/40, like I did for ROL wolvie. It was like deja vu. I think we're all confused why u have a YJ at r4. My Modok is 4/55, cause, well, that makes sense.

Well just off the top of my head, here’s a couple reasons why he may have a R4 YJ.
    1. He loves YJ
    2. He may have had expiring T2a and YJ was literally the only semi decent option (have an alliance mate that had this exact issue twice, he had to settle for taking YJ, then guillotine to 4/55).

Congrats on using guillotine and clearing him quickly but try not to jump the gun so much with your assumptions lol, Goldpool is an easy fight and could be beaten by literally anything.
  • VuskaVuska Posts: 175
    Scarlett Witch and Magik are good too for Goldpool
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    Patchie93 wrote: »
    I used Hyperion and just out damaged the healing

I as well also used him and also against that pain Modok, got 7 furries and used sp2 and 3 when i didn't get to use the sp2
  • JustusCastrumJustusCastrum Posts: 149
    I got lucky on my 4th try when he started with Powerlock 😁 then it was just parry and pounding!
  • Wil6541Wil6541 Posts: 273
    I used ronan with no dramas.
  • SuvenduSuvendu Posts: 177
    Jokepool wrote: »
    Suvendu wrote: »
    Try gully

I have a 4 star undupe,but she is r3.. probably I have to raise her

My team is 5 star rider (r3) 5star AA (dup r4) 6 star beast, max 4 star blade, and swap between 5star luke (r3) or max 4 star Hyperion

Even r3 gully might do the trick... sp2 reverse healing... should solve ur burden..
  • Heikomat2000Heikomat2000 Posts: 11
    I used Mordo and his special 2. Pool has so many buffs that his healing is no problem.
    Bring your R5 5* Hulk he will smash through the heals.
    But seriously, you have a R4 5* AA. Problem is you lack the skills necessary so watch some strategy gameplay on YouTube.

Yes,im not the most skill player out there,and im not going to pretend I am. I play AA at a reasonable level,can take modok easily without losing almost any health. I guess we all have champs that we sock fighting against it. And that deadpool is really doing my head 😊,because is skill and lucky with the buffs or debuffs
  • ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    Parry him and use Heavy attack with AA. Honestly he's one of the best champ to beat him. His poisons and toxins will stop DP healing completely and kill him

That would be a good idea if he wasn't poison immune.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★
    edited June 2018
    U Can just Not use sp and decies becasse he go unsbel midt you sp thah a pian
  • CanarioCanario Posts: 167
    Canario wrote: »
    420hq5sz0toh.png
    Is that proof enough.

Good for you. I just used Guilly, she was 4/40, like I did for ROL wolvie. It was like deja vu. I think we're all confused why u have a YJ at r4. My Modok is 4/55, cause, well, that makes sense.

I love yellow jacket he is juat my fave of all faves in the marvel universe,this guy has helped me so much in quests and if i coupd i woupd just use a whole team of him lol.
  • D_Ace_71D_Ace_71 Posts: 148
    Gladiator Hulk, sp1heal block again and again and hope gambler’s fate is kinder. But if you get lucky, and Goldpool hits a power lock debuff on gambler’s fate...goes without saying, just beat him down without specials...and you never have to worry about unstoppable, etc. I had to deal with a bunch of unstoppables in a row, too. Bad luck, man.
  • TendersquadTendersquad Posts: 192
    I got lucky a couple times, he got hit with power lock. I was using SL and just punched him to death. Didnt use a special so he was stuck
  • mdsubmdsub Posts: 180
    Ghost riders fate seal is extremely helpful.
  • dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    Goldpool was the easiest part of the 3.2 map. Starlord wrecked him, just fight him like a normal DP, bait specials, rinse repeat.

Only thing that made him sneaky is if he popped a convenient unstoppable buff right as i hit my sp2.
  • PishkyPishky Posts: 20
    For me MVP for this uncol was Mordo, i got him R4 5* and SP2 take serious dmg for ale bosses cause ale of them have a lot of buffs and reduce regen
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    My mvp was hyperion 4/55 or SL 5/50
    Tbh tho for me the hardest fight was the Kingpin on the right side. He would play super defensive and had a like 90% average of converting debuffs to rage when I fought him
    dck4l0f8miot.jpg

My 5star Ghost rider was the guy to take him down
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Pretty much anyone