**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

OG Ironman silently nerfed [Under Investigation]

13»

Comments

• Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 ★★★
    @Kabam Vydious is the team also looking into IM's arc overload not activating? I mentioned earlier that it happened against Electro on node 31 in a previous war and happened again against IM (IW) on node 55 today in war. As far as I know, neither of those guys can prevent arc overload from activating.
  • BigDaddyJoeBigDaddyJoe Posts: 357 ★★
    edited June 2018
    Looks like the overload is fixed but his PI dropped
    1q6c73hrvzf3.jpeg
  • BigDaddyJoeBigDaddyJoe Posts: 357 ★★
    And no masteries or anything has changed
  • Ace_BaltazarAce_Baltazar Posts: 14
    Jwallace25 wrote: »
    @Kabam Vydious is the team also looking into IM's arc overload not activating? I mentioned earlier that it happened against Electro on node 31 in a previous war and happened again against IM (IW) on node 55 today in war. As far as I know, neither of those guys can prevent arc overload from activating.
    Assassin mastery can stop abilities from activating, your war opponents probably have that.
  • oakoak Posts: 43
    So... 15 days later and no fix! 15 more days and we'll forget all about the 10% that was taken. Asap must have a different meaning in kabam planet
  • Hey everyone!

Update on this - We experienced an issue where Ironman was inadvertently using a higher Signature Level curve, which caused his PI to spike, but also his Arc Overload potency to drop. We've since fixed this issue, and Iron-Man is now regenerating as much as he should from Arc Overload, but his PI is also back to normal.
  • oakoak Posts: 43
    Back to normal! Ty