**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New 6*’s in basic crystal yet?

RKO_meRKO_me Posts: 155
I wanted to confirm if the new 6* champions have been added to the basic 6* crystal. The announcement said there would be a banner in game today saying so and the banner is not up yet. Maybe a mod can confirm when they will be added? Thank you.

Comments

• AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    After maintenance
  • JohnyzeroJohnyzero Posts: 228
    They just got added
  • superunknown012superunknown012 Posts: 413 ★★
    RKO_me wrote: »
    I wanted to confirm if the new 6* champions have been added to the basic 6* crystal. The announcement said there would be a banner in game today saying so and the banner is not up yet. Maybe a mod can confirm when they will be added? Thank you.

You literally answered your own question. Once the banner is up, then they're in. How can it be any less clear than that?
  • IanMoone89IanMoone89 Posts: 590

You literally answered your own question. Once the banner is up, then they're in. How can it be any less clear than that?

I am seeing void.thor rags profile image lol
  • RKO_meRKO_me Posts: 155
    @superunknown012 I’m asking the question because the banner hasn’t changed yet.
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★

Best not to open any 6* crystal right now, they are bugged and I saw 2 guys miss out on Corvus and Cap IW
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★

The banner hasn’t changed but there’s images of the new champs if you expand the crystal details.