**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

6* Featured Crystal Error [Merged Threads]

Deebo4300Deebo4300 Posts: 91
edited June 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
So opened my 6* featured and it was stopping on Cap IW and I then got an error message and had to reopen crystal. Second time around it stopped on Rocket Racoon. Any thoughts?

8dgsbr8commd.png
xpl83jq1ya2f.png
Post edited by Kabam Lyra on

Comments

• Isn't that what happened with Cap WWII when they initially came out?
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Isn't that what happened with Cap WWII when they initially came out?

I think it’s a curse with caps
  • Deebo4300Deebo4300 Posts: 91
    I’m going to keep bumping this. BTW what did anyone else pull?
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    This exact thing happened to my alliance mate. He recorded the video. He spun the crystal and let it spin out. The screen acted like the reel was going to slow down...then the error message showed up. The reel was still moving. He had to reopen the crystal. When he opened it again, he got Jane Foster. :'(
  • Deebo4300Deebo4300 Posts: 91
    Have him send in a support ticket. Been playing for over 2 years and this is the first time this has happened while opening 1000’s of crystals.
  • Davidnr93Davidnr93 Posts: 33
    I got the same thing as you and then pulled corvius claide. Is he any good?
  • Davidnr93Davidnr93 Posts: 33
    54bkvn6vaou2.png
    oha4bjnqhlvf.png
  • Spidermonkey902Spidermonkey902 Posts: 63
    Davidnr93 wrote: »
    I got the same thing as you and then pulled corvius claide. Is he any good?

I have a 3* corvius and I can beat most master matches once I've built up his power love him for questing just simple kill mutant, tech, special after evade and an avenger I guarantee that 6* will absolutely kill anything in his path just jammy luck well done on your pull
  • Viper83Viper83 Posts: 210
    i dont even have the 6* featured option
  • DrOctavius2_2DrOctavius2_2 Posts: 432 ★★
    So people who spinned before 6* featured crystal got pulled get another 15k shards to try again?
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,562 ★★★★
    Crystal is screwy now. Although for those who spun I doubt Kabam will do anything
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,562 ★★★★
    Looks like it’s a problem for those landing on 6* iron man
  • Pddp1369Pddp1369 Posts: 13
    edited June 2018
    So will this be fixed if we opened a feature 6* and got the error message then opened again and got someone like Jane Foster? @Kabam Miike
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    Video showing 6* feature 'error', then respun and got Jane Foster... Ain't right... Error was that it was IMIW or Domino right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJFa3f4g0gY

ouch RIP 6* shards.........
  • ChoimoChoimo Posts: 13
    Same experience for me earlier, spun and landed on a new feature champ and got the error message. Force to respin and next batch were nothing but garbage. Clearly there’s a bug and people should get the champ they landed the first time
  • CamaroCamaro Posts: 45
    Experienced the same issue - ended up with YJ. I’ve submitted a ticket about this - hopefully Kabam does the right thing, I’d be happy to return my YJ for the IMIW I originally landed on!
  • PureRage13PureRage13 Posts: 164
    edited June 2018
    I would be furious.

I have enough to open a featured but I'm a little scared to do so. They have been SCREWING me hard core on other crystals lately. I might save for September and get a little more value as I'll be able to open two basic crystals then.

The fact that any bottom tier trash (DP X-Force, Jane Foster, etc...) is in any 6 star crystal is pretty infuriating and unacceptable in my opinion. These 6 stars will be nearly impossible to dup any time soon and they take a ton of resources to get and rank up. The starting pool and these featured crystals should have average but useable characters as the worst options that you could pull. Pulling something like DP X-Force just sets you behind everyone else that was lucky when it comes to progression.

They don't all need to be God tier, but they shouldn't be bottom tier trash either.
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    I would hope that people affected by this get the opportunity to re-spin, even if they have to give up the champ they opened to do it.
    Viper83 wrote: »
    i dont even have the 6* featured option

I think they took the crystal down to fix whatever issue people are reporting.
    I'm very glad I checked the forums before wasting 15000 shards. I feel sorry for anyone that got affected by this.
  • themazzyonethemazzyone Posts: 2
    Same thing happened to me. First time, it stopped on Iron Man Infinity War. Second time, it stopped on Corvus Glaive (got a pic of this). Third time, it paused on Iron Man IW and rolled over to Daredevil. Since it will be impossible to dupe him, I am very upset. Ticket has been turned in.
This discussion has been closed.