**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

6* Featured Crystal Error [Merged Threads]

Comments

• BeatleraoBeatlerao Posts: 153
    Seems like it’s a problem with the Crystal since they said even once they fixed the problem it might still happen with the crystal I had purchased.
  • Deebo4300Deebo4300 Posts: 91
    Do you get to keep the crystal and your shards are refunded?
    I doubt it. But I don’t know yet since they haven’t reversed anything yet. Still waiting...
  • Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Posts: 561 ★★★
    Does the game team or anyone there test these things out? Another bugged thing that gets released to us before proper QA.

I hope the ppl that got shafted by this get their shards back cause that's unfair. Getting that many shards for a 6* takes a lot of time.
  • RedvendettaRedvendetta Posts: 5
    I'm glad I'm not the only one that this happened to earlier. I wrote a ticket about it, describing what happened in detail, and I got a response telling me that it sucks that I was unhappy with my pull from the basic pool.... which wasn't close to what I described in my ticket; an error message while initially spinning my featured 6* crystal...
    So yeah they took away the crystal and gave me back the shards. Just waiting till they repost the crystal again to open now.
    Glad I waited to open mine, Kabam actually came through for me, it just stinks they aren’t doing right by everyone since it seems from what they said that there is a problem w the crystal.
  • pkobe2424pkobe2424 Posts: 12
    Beatlerao wrote: »
    Glad I waited to open mine, Kabam actually came through for me, it just stinks they aren’t doing right by everyone since it seems from what they said that there is a problem w the crystal.

Yea typical Kabam tho , are we really surprised lol?

Sorry to everyone who got shafted!

• Pddp1369Pddp1369 Posts: 13
    Any chance on an answer tonight @Kabam Miike
  • SuperiorSveeSuperiorSvee Posts: 51
    Sounds like those that didn't open got a refund, what about those that did?
  • RonildasRonildas Posts: 63
    Compensation of 1 6* crystals to every player.
  • ChimpChimp Posts: 15
    This is the same thing that happened when the original 6* crystal came out and kabam swept it under the rug. There was a coding error and Cap ww2 was not a possible pull until 1-2 days later when we first saw someone pull him.

I used this information back then to get a refund on my purchases from Apple, I suggest that those of you affected by this that kabam is refusing to compensate/make right do the same
  • Nabz034Nabz034 Posts: 209 ★★
    I’m sure they didn’t do it purposely. I saw people getting Iron Man and Domino the moment this crystal dropped. Prolly a bug
  • Quicksilver44Quicksilver44 Posts: 59
    Kabam don't give anything back if you want to keep the balance
    They are just unhappy becouse they pulled bad champs.
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    If the crystal was truly bugged then kabam should take away the champions that were pulled and then return the shards so those affected can spin again...

Just be careful what you wish for. You may be unhappy with the rocket raccon you pulled this time instead of what may have been a capIW but you may very well end up with xforce next time...
    Just be wary a respin is possibly going to give you a worse result.
  • AsmodeyusAsmodeyus Posts: 217
    edited June 2018
    Simple fix, take the C R A P champs out of the crystal. Even the game code KNOWS theyre **** and when you pull something good, and even show proof, doubt they will fix those champs with correct ones. They do have the ability to do that.
    Honestly, I can live with a bad pull. I have issue with the error, followed by removal of the crystal for an obvious issue that was discovered. Anyone this affected should have a fair shot at the crystal. I am just hoping for either an open communication of the issue and whether it impacted the champion that was receiv
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,562 ★★★★
    ISHLORD wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike i opened 3 x Featured 6star Crystals right during this ERROR. I got the error twice and then it gave me 3 **** champs. On one of the crystals it stopped on IronManInfinityWar but this error popped up and it gave me Daredevil instead. On other 2 crystals again glitch came and gave me **** champs. It took me 6 months to save 45000 6star Shards!!! I am very disappointed and heartbroken and feel like quitting this game. This game is no more fun thanks to glitches and loyal players getting cheated like this. I have been playing MCOC since 3.5 years now.
    KINDLY GIVE BACK ALL THE AFFECTED PLAYERS THEIR ORIGINAL SHARDS. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Loto @Kabam Vydious

Even if you have been playing for 3.5 years won’t make a diff to them. 3.5 or 1 day same to them. No long term focus

• ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,115 ★★★★★
    I got the error and pulled an OK champ, but the fact that they pulled the crystal completely because of an issue should mean that everyone who opened one prior to them pulling should get the chance to open a bug free crystal... I might get the same champ, might get a better champ, might get a worse champ, but I'd like to at least be opening on an equal playing field.
    It's like Walmart has chicken on sale, 20 people buy and eat the chicken, then Walmart finds out the chicken's bad and pulls it off shelves so nobody else eats the chicken.... Then turns to the 20 people that DID buy and eat the chicken and just shrug their shoulders with a "Well... you got chicken didn't you?!?!" then walks away.
  • D_Tay23D_Tay23 Posts: 1
    When is the crystal going to come up?
  • ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,115 ★★★★★
    I remember back in December when they had the quest issue where people were getting extra shards from quests and opened 5* crystals with these shards. Kabam move mountains to trace back every last shard and champ gained and removed everything, so when they say they CAN'T reverse what was done, that's 100% not true. I was one of those people that got extra shards and opened a 5* Hyperion, and 5 days later... POOF.... Hyperion gone and my shards returned to the amount before the quests
    edited June 2018
    "Just got a reply

I opened a 6* landed on IMIW , glitched crashed

Spun again , landed on YJ

Kabam pretty much said sorry enjoy YJ

I checked your account and I noticed that the 6-Star Hero Crystal was opened on June 19, 2018 (17:35 GMT) and that you got 6-Star Yellow Jacket as a reward. Unfortunately, we are unable to reverse the transaction for the Crystal that was already opened. Please be guided that Crystal Spin you see in the game is merely a visual effect and does not always reflect the prize you will receive. When you Spin a Crystal on your device, it is also Spinning in our servers, and this protects your Spins from crashes and other technical issues which might affect your device. It also ensures that you always receive the correct Champions! In future, you can avoid any Crystal Spin animation confusion by using the “Open Crystal” feature located on the bottom right of the Screen. This will automatically open up to 10 Crystals that are currently in the Crystal Vault and will not affect the drop rate. The Rewards will be yielded appropriately as if the Crystals had been Spun manually.

Thanks kabam I’ll quick pop from now on and never open a feature again lol.

Sigh"

thats terrible customer service; constructively so. it was their bug to begin with. thats unfair imo
    edited June 2018
    kabam, you guys should take back the champ and give back the shards. youve done this before when you took prizes and champs away from ppl who hacked.

why not do right and be fair to those that got affected by YOUR BUG. this is why i can tell there is no testing done by you guys at all.

this is how many bugs now this month alone caused by lack of testing by your team?
    Except 6* shards are not a purchasable item. What can apple refund?
  • Greifmaster911Greifmaster911 Posts: 316 ★★
    That sucks man, they should remove the 6* champ you got and refund the shards to reopen as a glitch prevented you from getting the champ that was intended for you
  • Joe101010Joe101010 Posts: 1
    Pulled proxima
  • Russj213Russj213 Posts: 17
    Issue I'm having is 6* featured Crystal's isn't even showing in my options since the new featured became available. Basic 6* is there
This discussion has been closed.