**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6* Corvus Glaive

I went for the featured 6* today and got lucky and pulled a Corvus Glaive! I know he’s good for the new iron man but other than that I don’t really know too much about him. Is there a video review or a write up somewhere about how to use him effectively? Thanks!

Comments

• ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    youtube,,,
  • Jets44Jets44 Posts: 72
    I’ve searched YouTube but it’s mostly gameplay I’d like detailed videos showing how to use him to his fullest potential
  • RiegelRiegel Posts: 1,088 ★★★★
    Also, congrats. A very good pick up and demolishes the new IM.
    Riegel wrote: »
    Also, congrats. A very good pick up and demolishes the new IM.

Thank you! And thanks for the video!
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    I'm not aware of any write ups but congrats on the awesome pull. He's one of the reasons I'm saving for the featured. Awesome champ.
    DaMunk wrote: »
    I'm not aware of any write ups but congrats on the awesome pull. He's one of the reasons I'm saving for the featured. Awesome champ.

Thanks! I’m very excited to use him!
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    He is the main reason I'm saving for the featured. I would love to get him he can hit like a truck and great at ending fights fast
  • Davidnr93Davidnr93 Posts: 33
    I got him too he’s a complete beast
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    I'd imagine an awakened rank 3 (When the resources arrive) 6* Corvus with the Proxima/Nebula/Storm synergy can do LoL. Awakened ability reduces the Glaive charge cooldown. Triple immune as well. Beast champ.
  • EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    Congrats (I hate you) 😬🤭
    Thanks guys! Also for the great info about him! I’ve tested him out the last couple hours and he’s an absolute beast! I’m definitely taking him up to rank 2 when I get the resources!
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Kennado wrote: »
    I'd imagine an awakened rank 3 (When the resources arrive) 6* Corvus with the Proxima/Nebula/Storm synergy can do LoL. Awakened ability reduces the Glaive charge cooldown. Triple immune as well. Beast champ.

Corvus will never be a LoL champ. I have a 5* and the issue with his cooldown is this:
    So he has 20 charges. In a MLLLM combo he uses up 4 of his charges.
    This means you have to perform 5 full combos to use up his charges. This takes around 28 seconds to do on average. His sig ability means you need to get rid of all charges within 30 seconds. And that sounds good on paper, but when you factor in baiting specials or intercepts, it is even less reliable. Finally, add in the special 2 which does NOT consume any glaive charges and you’ve got an extra few seconds which will take you over 30.
    So to be able to get the quicker cooldown, you have to forgo his L2 which is a ton of damage.

Besides, 50 seconds is far too long in a LoL fight to be doing little damage, have no immunities or power drain. In any case, you have to defeat a mutant, Tech, avenger and evade champ (since there are no autoblock champs in LoL). You’d be spending most of LoL fighting with 1 or 2 charges which is not a lot of fun.

Corvus is a brilliant champ, I love him and will be taking my 5* to rank 5, but he is not a LoL champ.
  • ScottLangScottLang Posts: 149
    Corvus is by far one of the best champs
    For path running in AW besides a few nodes he pretty much wrecks everyone
  • except electro:)
  • kinda