**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

AW 2* Deal

Did we get a response on the 2* defender issues?

Our alliance is behind a few hundred points from the next rewards bracket and are deciding if we should arrange these deals for ourselves.

Seems like the best way to advance atm. Potions and boosts are keeping us at a stalemate & a top alliance is doing it too

Comments

• DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    We’ve recently had a few wars where we didn’t get 100% completion because members are tapped for disposable income and in-game resources. We’ve fallen out of tier 2 as a result and have recently faced 3-4+ opponents who also have not achieved 100% exploration. Few days before the new attack phase starts, hopefully we’ll know if 2* wars are a punishable offense by then.
  • For_SpetzFor_Spetz Posts: 51
    We’ve recently had a few wars where we didn’t get 100% completion because members are tapped for disposable income and in-game resources. We’ve fallen out of tier 2 as a result and have recently faced 3-4+ opponents who also have not achieved 100% exploration. Few days before the new attack phase starts, hopefully we’ll know if 2* wars are a punishable offense by then.

Yes , doing 2* deals is a great way to save resources amongst your team mates. If Top alliances can do it, should be fine
  • RiegelRiegel Posts: 1,088 ★★★★
    edited June 2018
    These posts are counter productive. They’re are not allowed and don’t allow Kabam the opportunity to say they are or this is on them. Your comments here are only making an opening for Kabam to give the cheating alliances a slap on the wrist. This alliance needs the same treatment another alliance got last week for the same kind of collusion. Please stop asking if they are ok and start demanding punishment.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    I worded my post to share how some alliances are doing with one week left in AW Season 2. It's easier to make assumptions than to ask for clarification, I'm sorry if my post gave the impression we were considering breaking Kabam's terms of service.

Regarding clarification, we've been on the borderline of platinum 2 and platinum 3 for the entire season. It's frustrating to think that missing out on a higher tier's rank rewards is because of multiple alliances continuing to arrange 2* wars.
  • Vale84Vale84 Posts: 308 ★★★
    I can ask punishment for ages, but point is: where are they? Back to the other ally issue, Miike was quick to answer stating they wouldnt go unpunished and so it was. But for this case (and i have no clue why it was even considered different) all we got told was they had to discuss the matter. Well then.

As much as they don't talk about those decision on forums, at least a "we have reached a conclusion on the issue and that's -insert choiche-" would be in order, since, as the op stated, would a clarification on this matter not come out, we'll all feel free to arrrange our 2* wars, spend 0 units on items revives potions and boosts and just call it a day.
    Hey, if Kabam doesn't mind us sparing some cash instead of handing it out to the game, who are us to complain.
  • RiegelRiegel Posts: 1,088 ★★★★
    edited June 2018
    I don’t know why it hasn’t been addressed the same way it was last Friday. Collusion is collusion. Proof is proof. In both cases an alliance colluded to gain an unfair advantage over their competitors. In both cases there was IN-GAME proof.

This has not been said to be concidered different by Kabam. We all know it’s not different.

We have seen in the past that punishements are handed out during the AW down time. IDK why this hasn’t been responded to yet. I understand it wasn’t responded to on Sunday as people were out of the office and it was Father’s Day. We need to be reassured that this kind of collusion will not go unpunished and no alliance will get a favorable outcome based on money spent.

I’m not saying that money has anything to do with it, but the longer the delay the more it will be perceived that way.
  • If Kabam sweeps these punishments under the rug it will be a dark day for war seasons. Same alliance that exploited in season 1 getting another free pass in season 2 doing the same malicious activity.