**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Shoutout to the X-Force Crystals

I’m usually the guy that runs the challenges on master every single time and still get all 2*’s when I open these crystals lol. Today I opened a 4* X-23 and was stoked. So shoutout to the X-Force crystals. Who’s been your best pull?

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    I actually haven't pulled a 4*, but I have most of them in it. I'm more interested in pulling 2* Collectibles I don't have. Pulled NC and Bishop so far.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Pulled both a 4* Wolvie and 4* Cable from them. It was cool finally duping Wolvie, even if I don't have any plans to use him.
  • Oroku_SakiOroku_Saki Posts: 167
    I actually haven't pulled a 4*, but I have most of them in it. I'm more interested in pulling 2* Collectibles I don't have. Pulled NC and Bishop so far.

2* NC is in there? I never saw him in the spins. The only 2* exclusives I saw (and have gotten) were Cable, Bishop, and X-23. Need to dupe that 2* Bishop to help save the galaxy from total destruction!
    Oroku_Saki wrote: »

2* NC is in there? I never saw him in the spins. The only 2* exclusives I saw (and have gotten) were Cable, Bishop, and X-23. Need to dupe that 2* Bishop to help save the galaxy from total destruction!

No, you're right. I got him from the Support Crystal. I was just thinking of new 2*s I got recently.
    edited June 2018
    4* Red Cyclops is too OP to be an exclusive in anything but ROL or LOL still. Think of the chaos that would ensue if people were yanking him from this crystal!

And yes, I know he's just a trophy champ. But that's like having Roseanne Barr as your trophy wife.
    Oroku_Saki wrote: »
    4* Red Cyclops is too OP to be an exclusive in anything but ROL or LOL still. Think of the chaos that would ensue if people were yanking him from this crystal!

And yes, I know he's just a trophy champ. But that's like having Roseanne Barr as your trophy wife.

Worked for Tom. XD
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    What is a 2 star? Havent seen those in years
    If you're good, Santa Kabam leaves you one as a gift.
  • DoctorofEvilDoctorofEvil Posts: 217
    First crystal opening I got a four star archangel. All 2 star since. Of course, I already had AA at Dupe 60, but I was excited to get another dupe at the time
  • MhykkeMhykke Posts: 431 ★★★
    I like the rare 2 stars that you can pull...always appreciate any chance of collecting those
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,150 ★★★★
    No pulls from that crystal cause I'm not wasting time on this event. Other content trumps these measly rewards.
  • RonildasRonildas Posts: 63
    Got a 4* wolverine!
  • Chris_L_HChris_L_H Posts: 162
    I haven't yet pulled better than a 2*, but I can't complain because during the GOTG one I pulled a 4* version of each of the Guardians.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Every single one I’ve gotten a 4*. That being said I’ve only opened one. Got 20 more dupes on my PL