**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Awaken 4* Blade or Starlord

I have been playing this game for just over two months and got some good luck pulling 4* Blade and Starlord. With the awakening gem offer today I am deciding which one would be better to awaken. I would love to hear feedback from you guys that are more experienced in the game.

Comments

• Sirnoob2Sirnoob2 Posts: 289 ★★
    can u keep long combos star Lord if not blade
  • Stark78AlfaStark78Alfa Posts: 502
    I think Blade will be easier for you to use.
  • Blade 100%
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    Sl wuld benfit more thah blade wuld. Just saying but if if u cant mangen a long combos then blade
  • F317F317 Posts: 78
    I have both duped r5. SL is more useful than blade imo.
  • DoctorofEvilDoctorofEvil Posts: 217
    If you have stark SM you won't use SL much unless you are very very skilled. You need combos above 100 to our damage stark SM and you'll need to be very good at baiting specials to do so.

But blades regeneration isn't nearly as important as people saY eithwr
  • AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    If you have stark SM you won't use SL much unless you are very very skilled. You need combos above 100 to our damage stark SM and you'll need to be very good at baiting specials to do so.

But blades regeneration isn't nearly as important as people saY eithwr

Agree with him. Funny thing... I find easier to use SL than stark SM.
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    Both 5/50 and max dupe:

Stark Enhanced Spider-Man gains 256.6 per poise
    Stark Enhanced Spider-Man also gains up to 253 critical rating (2530 max) per poise.

Starlord gains 57.78 per hit or 288.9 per 5 hit combo.

Arguably Starlord is actually easier to use as “Sparky” can’t even abuse ending lag on specials to punish opponents after dexterity due to his evade not allowing that easily.

There’s also the fact that if you drop below 50% health for any reason you really can’t contro “Sparky” as t becomes trying to use Classic Spider-Man or Noghtcrawler Neyaphem mode. With Starlord that just means courage mastery gets to shine
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    Sorry I got derailed. But overall Blade only gets the regen. Starlord get the power.

I vote Starlord
  • Sp3edD3m0nSp3edD3m0n Posts: 90
    The regen on blade isnt all that. I vote starlord since it improves his offensive ability vs blade who improves his serviveability.
  • DoctorofEvilDoctorofEvil Posts: 217
    Stark SM is harder to use initially then SL and In some ways harder after as well

However, once you get in a good rhythm he is dynamite because of his unique power control. He will taunt, and then easily evade the enemies special 1 or special 2. You can do this forever once in a rhythm. If opponent ever gets to 3 bars of power you can do a quick stun and then a heavy to drain power.

I am not a very good player. I can't hit a 100 combo with SL because I lack the patience to efficiently bait specials. But I can hit 200 with Stark Sm easily.

• mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    as an individual champion Star Lord is going to benefit so much more than blade, But that's not what's viable anymore. You need to think about how much you're going to use that champion and then use the awakening gem on the champion which will get the most out of the investment.

There are exceptions to what I'm saying, but speaking in terms of the best champions in the game to use an awakening gem on, this is pretty cut and dry.

so use it on Blade with confidence knowing that you're going to get much more use of it in that you're basically extending the longevity of one of the best champions in the game.

Star Lord as a 4* is not that valuable
  • flygamerflygamer Posts: 344 ★★
    blade is already great, starlord benefits much more from awakening.