**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Need 2 4* Shards to compete a Crystal. What do I do?

AcuTarAAcuTarA Posts: 139
edited June 2018 in Strategy and Tips
thn5l8o2c3w1.jpg
I only need 2 shards. I completed the event quests in heroic and master. In road to the labyrinth I'm at 4.1 and I can't do that quest. Every quest in Act 4 should cost me 4-7 energy refills. Already did today's combat assignments. 500 3* shards and 900 Phc shards. Any suggestions?

Comments

• phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,676 ★★★★★
    Run the 4* basic arena and 3* featured and get some PHC shards, pray for a 3* from the pulls.
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    Sell a crappy 3*.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Assignments.
  • AcuTarAAcuTarA Posts: 139
    Farmed Phc shadrs. 4 of them between all of the arenas. 3 2* and a new 3* Dormammu. ****. Finally sold a crappy 3* that I had 4* too, so no synergies lost. Got Mordo from the 4* shards. I was in a hurry because I was going to purchase the cosmic awakening bundle for Medusa, so if the 4* resulted to be a Medusa... xD
  • DoctorofEvilDoctorofEvil Posts: 217
    You are getting into a trap. Pariently wait four more shards. Never sell

One day you'll sell one four star joe fixit to open the five star crystal and pull an ultron. You'll feel good. 3 weeks later you'll be at 9000 shards and see twoebrs in your alliance got a 5 star ghost rider. You'll sell 6 weaker four star champs - a dget a five star hulk buster. I've seen it happen so many times. Don't sell It will hair make you more depressed
  • Ground_Round1Ground_Round1 Posts: 1,012
    be patient.