**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Critical rating vs critical damage

Guys, this is a dumb question for someone who has been playing for awhile, but what is the difference between critical damage synergy and critical rating synergies and is one better than the other?

Comments

• VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    crit damage increases the damage of your crits, crit rating increases the chance of your hits to be critical
  • Dukescnh320Dukescnh320 Posts: 7
    I’m using a five star 4/5 duped void, a five star duped 4/5 x23, five star unduped 4/5 Angela, and four star max sig maxed 5/5 hulk and Thor for questing, the four stars for the synergies mostly. I’m thinking of switching up my team for synergy by maybe swapping Thor or hulk for cap iw four star maxed dupe sig level 75, for his science synergy. Thor gives critical rating to all through void synergy, and critical damage rating to all through synergy with hulk. Hulk allows void to get three fury with charging heavy. Any thoughts?
  • Dukescnh320Dukescnh320 Posts: 7
    And thanks for the info
  • ImmortalImmortal Posts: 323 ★★
    I would swap in bw for either Angela or x23, gives void a chance to stun on every special is always nice to get to higher damage in his s3