**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Clarification on AWD synergies

Batty_NumppoBatty_Numppo Posts: 288 ★★★
I understand that unique synergies are intentionally inactive on AWD, but what about other unconventional synergies? I remember hearing about the Dormammu/Mordo synergy on this issue before, but can’t remember if it was officially stated one way or the other. What about Yondu’s block penetration synergy with Beast/NC?

(Sorry mods, reposted here as I accidentally posted it in the wrong section.)

Comments

• BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    edited June 2018
    i think all synergies are deactivated on AWD until they find a solution to warn the attacker or something like that
  • GriffoplayGriffoplay Posts: 269
    I hope they will never implemet them
  • Batty_NumppoBatty_Numppo Posts: 288 ★★★
    Wait, so even regular synergies like +6% attack/health/power gain/loogie size/inseam don’t work?
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    No they are all turned off including inseam. Hope they stay off honestly.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,567 ★★★★★
    Lack of communication about aw synergies is very concerning.

Can someone cite the post from Kabam that says all synergies are deactivated for AW?

Or better yet a mod can respond and help clarify what is going on.
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    The mods posted several weeks ago that they were off until they could be implemented in a fair way. There was concern that people couldn't be prepared for synergies, especially some of the new more powerful ones, and it might cause problems in war. They wanted a way for people to know synergies we're active before attacking. I personally think they will cause more problems than they're worth so don't really want them back. Flag away if you disagree children.
  • EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    Funny how champs like dorm, Mordo and hood will be basically retired for defensive purposes once the MD adjustment goes thru and they never worked as advertised.