**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Better Informed Rank Ups

We’ve recently had AA and Drax debugged and are now “working as intended”. I’ve see kabam state Domino’s ability to hit through blocks is a bug that will be fixed (eventually). What other champs are currently bugged?

If players are aware of these bugged champs, they will be able to make better decisions with their rankups....

Anyone have other champs to add to the list?

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★
    Theres nothing wrong with AA or Drax. AA is still a great champ and Drax can still do damage.
  • Tasty_Yum_YumsTasty_Yum_Yums Posts: 444 ★★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Theres nothing wrong with AA or Drax. AA is still a great champ and Drax can still do damage.

I didn’t say anything is wrong with AA or Drax. The question is based on what champs are currently bugged.
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    Iron Man Infinity War is bugged on Node 38. You're supposed to be able to armor shatter his armors (according to the champion spotlight), but it's not working. This makes him an insanely annoying defender. Else he would be cake if you brought someone like Medusa, or even Iron Fist lol

• phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,676 ★★★★★
    edited June 2018
    There absolutely should be a rolling list of bugged champs and a description of the bug.

That way, we as a community know who is not working properly and who will be "fixed" so that the AA and Drax debacle never happens again and no one can plead ignorance when ranking champs only to find them less useful at some point in the future.

I don't even want a firm timeframe attached for the fix but it would be nice to be treated differently to a mushroom.