**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Do I sell my 3 star champs?

Hello

I have a lot of 3 star champions many of whom are Rank 1 Level 1 only. I am exploring Act 1 and 2 100% and the shrads I keep getting are only throwing out new 3 star or 2 star champs. I have about 50 such champs. Do I sell most of them and say keep 10 of the 3 star champs and upgrade them fully or do I keep all of them and play as much arena matches as I can when I am out of energy?

Thanks.

Comments

• Ground_Round1Ground_Round1 Posts: 1,012
    No. Eventually, as you grow your roster, your 2* hero dupes get you 3* shards...your 3* hero dupes get you 4* shards. Your roster becomes a generator for crystal shards.

plus, you will want them for arena or possibly a special arena. Last December Kabam had a a special 2* arena...if you hit all the milestones over a 7 day period you got 10K 5* shards...so keep them!
  • DoctorofEvilDoctorofEvil Posts: 217
    Keep all champs. Over time you'll dupe these 10-15 times - producing 500-800 four star shards and a ton of ISO.
    Also eventually you'll upgrade them for the basic and 3 star arena. Are you grinding arena at all?
  • chuiku2chuiku2 Posts: 52
    Keep all champs. Over time you'll dupe these 10-15 times - producing 500-800 four star shards and a ton of ISO.
    Also eventually you'll upgrade them for the basic and 3 star arena. Are you grinding arena at all?

Yes I am grinding Arenas. Play as much as I can when I can when work or other commitments are not there. Thanks for your suggestions.