**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Allinace war adjustment

FlushFlush Posts: 106
Kabam yous need to address this I've seen meny allinaces complaining that there been punished or have there war rateing adjusted because of a member in allinace breaking your TOS yous message leader explaining there rateing adjusted but refuse say who in allinace it was how are any allince stand chance from it happening again when they don't know who it is or person owning up to it yous need to either inform leader of person in question so they can be removed or yous need remove the person from alliance aswell as banning them I think it's unfair if one member ruining it for rest allinace who probly worked hard get up to good tier while not breaking any TOS doing so

Comments

• ezmoneyezmoney Posts: 208
    sorry bub... you cheated. Deal
  • Gregdagr8Gregdagr8 Posts: 380 ★★★
    The easiest way to do this is for Kabam to give the player a 10 day ban. This would not break their TOS with the cheater at all, that's the punishment they get. They send an email to the ally leader and let them know someone has been caught but they don't say who (again not violating their TOS). Then the ally leader just watches who's not active for a day or two and boot them.
  • FluffyFluffy Posts: 446 ★★
    Well...maybe not you @Flush but someone on your team did.
  • FlushFlush Posts: 106
    Fluffy wrote: »
    Well...maybe not you @Flush but someone on your team did.

No one on my team has my ALLINCE hasn been affected by this but I'm sayin in general that issue needs be sorted I'm do see meny going on about it on other mcoc pages
  • FlushFlush Posts: 106
    ezmoney wrote: »
    sorry bub... you cheated. Deal

Who cheated my account is fine as is rest my ALLINCE we don't cheat and we have never had our war rateing adjusted
  • roastedbagelroastedbagel Posts: 346 ★★★
    Your post is very hard to read. Please learn how to use sentences.

With that said, I agree it's really stupid that kabam doesn't provide which alliance member was cheating. It's so incredibly counter productive, but hey, that's kabam.
  • HanzumHanzum Posts: 15
    The player base is clearly invested in this issue it would be appreciated to have more clarification on this matter. Without breaching privacy by disclosing information to 3rd parties. Direct bans is a more valid deterrent than alliance point docking alone. If you must punish an entire ally via war rating reduction and seasons position reduction its only fair players who broke ToS be temporarily banned. Maybe the ban can even be for the remainder of seasons. If one cheats in week 1 why should they be allowed back in?

Thoughts?
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Flush wrote: »
    Kabam yous need to address this I've seen meny allinaces complaining that there been punished or have there war rateing adjusted because of a member in allinace breaking your TOS yous message leader explaining there rateing adjusted but refuse say who in allinace it was how are any allince stand chance from it happening again when they don't know who it is or person owning up to it yous need to either inform leader of person in question so they can be removed or yous need remove the person from alliance aswell as banning them I think it's unfair if one member ruining it for rest allinace who probly worked hard get up to good tier while not breaking any TOS doing so

Hello,

I'm sorry, but we cannot share information about actions taken against accounts with third parties. Please review our stance on account sharing for more context.
This discussion has been closed.