**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

should I upgrade my 4star void or spider gwen

i have a 4 star void and spider-gwen. who should I upgrade or wait

should I upgrade my 4star void or spider gwen 84 votes

void
51%
SolswerdGolden_GuardianJaffacakedMegaSkater67cUbA_LiBrEAshraf359KrzysaltChunkerButtM8Vladislas22TxAggie17csexton00nameplasHENRIQUE_FORTEStark78AlfaCoderKnight69Greifmaster911NewDawnDebOnmixRomeo408shchong2 43 votes
spider-gwen
45%
KevinFF1961Mr_PlatypusLoPrestiNDK13Sirnoob2Chris_L_HAfridQueqqueePcc880adqqedfyvrKthunderIl_JooOKossukoseBpn88855MasterTroller42BFritzeFingfangfoomfanesSavio444vinniegainzClém0711 38 votes
wait
3%
TendersquadDrownedGodCovenanter77 3 votes

Comments

• rexbull34rexbull34 Posts: 24
    I mainly do quests
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    spider-gwen
    nameplas wrote: »
    Do void, whoever says spidergwen are trying to troll. Void wins, no contest.
    Dude, lighten up. Have some sens of humor.

Haha, I do. But I don't get the fun in trolling newer players. You and I had to ask someone when we first started playing. If you didn't take help, that's awesome but I don't feel good about telling someone to rank spidergwen instead of void. Resources don't come that easy in the initial stages of the game.
    Troll kabam, I'm with you all😂

True that, who dat.
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    spider-gwen
    What fffffgghgffgggf said
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    spider-gwen
    Anyone reading just a little bit of both characters will immediately know whom to level up.

Couple of matches and they'll know who to level up.

This is not like a question between Dr Voodoo and Mephisto.
    It's Spidergwen vs void ffs.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    void
    Void is currently one of the top Science class champs, along side Gulk, Hulk, Cap IW, Quake, Rulk and LC. MAke sure your void is awakened to be really powerful.

On the other hand, spidergwen is not a trash champ, in fact she is pretty good. All champs in the spidey family are good, just that you can't take too many damage due to their low health.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    void
    Do void, whoever says spidergwen are trying to troll. Void wins, no contest.
    Dude, lighten up. Have some sens of humor.

It's not funny anymore it's just annoying now especially since this guy might actually waste resources on spidergwen he was probably a new player seeking help and all u guys do is tell him spidergwen if he has void then there is absolutely no reason to upgrade spidergwen
  • ch4rnch4rn Posts: 275 ★★
    edited June 2018
    spider-gwen
    Whoever says void is trolling you! Gwen all day long!
  • DizzyDizzy Posts: 236 ★★
    spider-gwen
    When Spider-Gwen uses an SP1, she gets all sorts of cool circles under her health meter. When Void uses an SP1, the OPPONENT gets a circle.

That's just backwards and messed up.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    void
    I can’t even
  • PrimeSaviour_27PrimeSaviour_27 Posts: 363 ★★★
    spider-gwen
    Definitely a troll post lol

Anyone who plays those two champs will know straight away. Even when I 1st started I knew Gwen was trash lol
  • Romeo408Romeo408 Posts: 91
    void
    SpiderGwen is trash.
  • void
    This is so sad. Great community! Yay

@rexbull34
    Go watch some YouTube Videos about Void. You won't find any serious videos about Spider-Gwen.
  • Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 468 ★★
    spider-gwen
    Spidergwen all the way out! She's powerful!
  • ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    void
    cUbA_LiBrE wrote: »
    This is so sad. Great community! Yay

@rexbull34
    Go watch some YouTube Videos about Void. You won't find any serious videos about Spider-Gwen.

But is there a video of void doing a full run of RoL?
    Hmm?
    No, but there is one with Spidergwen!!

(Also spidergwen sucks do void)
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    spider-gwen
    Definitely Spider-Gwen, just look at her posture compared to void's. Void is constantly hunched over and I constantly am worried that he might through his back out during a special 2. Gwen on the other hand, she know's what's good, shoulders back, legs bent. You'll always be able to rely on her.