**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Want an organized but non-intense alliance? Friendly, mature? Solid, steady rewards?

5.5M Discord-mandatory alliance looking for dependable, active players of 120K+ rating who want to play war and quest
About us:

Required: discord chat, summoner advancement saving
Not required: arena grinding, spending $

We’re respectful, friendly, and mostly adults. Some are very experienced players. No abusive members tolerated.

War rating around 1150-1250, rewards tier 9

Quest maps 43322 but we always take war attack phase into consideration, i.e. we won’t run map 4 at the same time as war attack.

We have two assigned teams (currently with 7 players each), also have players not assigned to any team. War/Quest is mandatory for team members. Quest map 2 is mandatory for every alliance member, team or not.

Goals: get enough strong players for two teams of 10, begin quest map 5, continue improving war rating/rewards

If that sounds good to you, then we'd be happy to welcome you to our alliance!

We are the Kings of Wakanda, tag: 87-71

Any questions, please ask!

Comments

• Options
    LilFaithLilFaith Posts: 7
    Hello. I’m possibly interested. I have Discord. ID is Lil Faith#1928
  • Options
    Saket_123Saket_123 Posts: 139
    Find me as Saket Stark. I am a 148k player looking for an alliance just like yours.
  • Options
    Nb2121Nb2121 Posts: 20
    Looking for an alliance. Cant seem to find one that is staying active or invested.

name: Nb2121
  • Options
    SammyStoicescuSammyStoicescu Posts: 1,050
    We’re very relaxed 😌 alliance that recruits very high end players no donations map3 for now we just started the ally, later on we might do only 2 bags map5/6
    Pushing in AW as much as we can without stress.

I want ppl to enjoy the game.

If you’re interested my line or IGN: SammyStoicescu