**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Regarding the 6* featured crystal "error" compensation.

Direct Quote from Kabam Miike's post regarding this 6* featured crystal: "Greetings Summoners,

Yesterday, some of you encountered an issue when attempting to open a 6-Star Featured Hero Crystal. This was caused by a bug that occurred when the Crystal was going to award you with one of the 6 newly added “non-featured” 6-Star Champions listed below:

Nightcrawler
Elektra
The Hood
Mordo
Doctor Octopus
Punisher 2099

This bug caused an error message to appear when the Crystal had determined it was going to award you one of these Champions, but could not."

So I recieved the error message twice when opening up my crystals, and the third time when it worked I received Daredevil Classic. As per the compensation announced today, Daredevil was removed from my account and I was given Gamora from the following crystal instead. Now that Kabam Miike has confirmed that this error message only occurred if we were going to pull one of these six champs listed, i feel very cheated from this crystal as well as compensation. Any one of those six champs would be better than either of my pulls, which I was originally cheated out of because of an error on the companies end. So why not take back the champion and send a crystal that rewards us with one of those six champs guaranteed? I went for this crystal looking specifically for Doc Ock, not knowing he wasnt even possible to obtain upon release of the crystal. Furthermore, now it has been confirmed that both times I recieved the error message there was a 1/6 chance of landing upon Doc Ock. Any of those champions listed above would be better than either champion I got, and it would gave been mine if not for an error on the companies end. Please consider sending PROPER compensation to those affected. I feel this compensation is not nearly enough considering what was lost from this "error" glitch.

Comments

• IronFist34IronFist34 Posts: 386 ★★
    Go_Grems wrote: »
    Makes sense. But how about those that now pulled something great in the new crystal? Fair to take away their Glaive and give them an Elektra??

Did those "great" pullers get this error? If not, then no if yes, then they don't need to submit a ticket...
This discussion has been closed.