**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

People Don't Talk About Hela Enough

taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpJPEPMBZxg

5/65 hela plus the cosmic supremacy synergy hits harder than any other champ I've seen, even star lord. Once there are 15+ fury stacks and the armor break up, all crits hit the 50k damage cap, and basic attacks were hitting around 20k each. Yet, I have not seen anyone laud her for this! I really hope to pull her someday

Comments

• 61knights61knights Posts: 4
    edited June 2018
    thats an awesome video
  • ScottLangScottLang Posts: 149
    Lol this is the first time ive seen the video i made of her on the forums but yes she is amazing i tend to use her over blade most times in war unless my path has a lot of mysticsnlol
  • DizzyDizzy Posts: 236 ★★
    I adore Hela. I have a 5* at 3/45 and and contemplating bringing her to 4/55 because she's so fun to play. I'm fine with the fact that she has no utility - watching her light up the damage counter is really fun.

This video I think is even crazier - this is an unbugged Hela right here, taking down LOL Rulk in ~130 hits and 3 minutes.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=4Z1QJS1GjBw
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    ScottLang wrote: »
    Lol this is the first time ive seen the video i made of her on the forums but yes she is amazing i tend to use her over blade most times in war unless my path has a lot of mysticsnlol

@ScottLang ahh mr antman himself! I thoroughly enjoyed your video sir, I've watched it multiple times over the past few months and still cannot believe how powerful she is
    Lol the hela in my video the one the Op posted is an unbugged hela lol just has cosmic supremacy
    taojay1 wrote: »
    ScottLang wrote: »

@ScottLang ahh mr antman himself! I thoroughly enjoyed your video sir, I've watched it multiple times over the past few months and still cannot believe how powerful she is

She is quite amazing would love to see what i can cap her damage at but the guys in ROL end up dying too quick xD
    All she does is stack fury, Drax does the same and has bleed added into it, hyperion does the same and has infinite power flood, the only redeeming quality she has is bypass death for couple seconds when she's awakened and that's underwhelmening...

@Mannysmoker Hitting the LoL damage cap on basic attacks is underwhelming? the numbers speak for themselves. I have a 4/55 drax but even with cosmic supremacy I have yet to see him crit even over 10k. Hyperion can hit harder, but I haven't see him hit the damage cap on basic attacks. Plus, both drax's and hyperion's furys will eventually expire, while hela's can be maintained infinitely
  • MannysmokerMannysmoker Posts: 314
    All she does is stack fury, Drax does the same and has bleed added into it, hyperion does the same and has infinite power flood, the only redeeming quality she has is bypass death for couple seconds when she's awakened and that's underwhelmening...

@Mannysmoker Hitting the LoL damage cap on basic attacks is underwhelming? the numbers speak for themselves. I have a 4/55 drax but even with cosmic supremacy I have yet to see him crit even over 10k. Hyperion can hit harder, but I haven't see him hit the damage cap on basic attacks. Plus, both drax's and hyperion's furys will eventually expire, while hela's can be maintained infinitely

I mean by the time u can acquire enough souls to withstand 10 to 13 furies I'll be doing the same damage with drax and by just tapping the screen plus in LoL u wanna maximize every second and not just spend it on preparation for something temporary like Hela's...

I mean by the time u can acquire enough souls to withstand 10 to 13 furies I'll be doing the same damage with drax and by just tapping the screen plus in LoL u wanna maximize every second and not just spend it on preparation for something temporary like Hela's...

Hela definitely requires some time to buildup, and in shorter fights drax has the advantage. But for LoL fights, there is no way drax could beat hela. Idk what you mean by maximizing every second, because as proved above, Hela can take out rol rulk in 3 minutes. Enrage timer is therefore not an issue. I am also confused by what you mean by temporary, because Hela's furys are infinite as long as you keep attacking the opponent and use cosmic supremacy.

Have you tried to use drax in LoL? From my experience, 4/55 duped drax against rulk will still only be about halfway done when enrage timer expires, I've never soloed rulk with my drax
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Drax is meh tier. Tell me when drax can do 50,000 damage per punch. Comments here are just hillarious
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Drax is meh tier. Tell me when drax can do 50,000 damage per punch. Comments here are just hillarious

I never said Drax can do 50K per hit, he's no SL, what I said is that by the time hela can rack up to 10 to 13 furies I'll be doing the same damage with drax plus add the bonus bleed damage...
  • JC_JC_ Posts: 517 ★★★
    Lol this should be simple...post a vid of you taking down LOL Rulk in 3 min and this argument will be over. @Mannysmoker
    (With 4/55 Drax)
    CapWW2 wrote: »

I never said Drax can do 50K per hit, he's no SL, what I said is that by the time hela can rack up to 10 to 13 furies I'll be doing the same damage with drax plus add the bonus bleed damage...

As I already mentioned, this is true, but only for shorter fights. But we are talking about LoL. Hela spends a bit of time to gain furies, but can then finish off rulk in mere minutes. Drax takes upwards of 10 minutes to barely even do half that much damage.
  • RicardobaltoRicardobalto Posts: 238
    It is hard to keep her furies up as she need constant souls. 15+ furies is expensive souls to cash in.
    @Ricardobalto true, but as shown in scottlang's vid, if you have cosmic supremacy the furys last long enough that a skilled player can maintain them. It's definitely not an ideal set up for clearing content, as it requires at least 2 synergy champs plus a vulnerable playing style, but in certain areas such as LoL it can work really well
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Do you think she is worthy of a cosmic awakening gem? I also have og Thor. Figured it'd take forever to pull Medusa or Hyperion
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Drax is a mehhhh tier. Stop this nonsense
    JC_ wrote: »
    Lol this should be simple...post a vid of you taking down LOL Rulk in 3 min and this argument will be over. @Mannysmoker

Tell me a champion that can do Redhulk in 3 minutes at 4/55, not even SL at max boost with suicides can do it….
    @Mannysmoker Apologies, i forgot that the Hela in the video was 5/65.

But...is there a 5/65 Drax to compare her to? Surely there must be one.
  • ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    @Mannysmoker you saying that Drax can outdamage Hela is literally like saying Rocket Raccoon is better than Star Lord
    Or maybe even saying Stark Spidey is faster than StarLord for all fights (there's evidence on YouTube of a 5/65 StarLord beating I think it's OML faster than sparky)
    JC_ wrote: »
    @Mannysmoker Apologies, i forgot that the Hela in the video was 5/65.

But...is there a 5/65 Drax to compare her to? Surely there must be one.

I would 5/65 mine but I value more prestige above all things...plus cosmic champions overall are bad...
    ShadPrince wrote: »
    @Mannysmoker you saying that Drax can outdamage Hela is literally like saying Rocket Raccoon is better than Star Lord
    Or maybe even saying Stark Spidey is faster than StarLord for all fights (there's evidence on YouTube of a 5/65 StarLord beating I think it's OML faster than sparky)

Sparky has the constant struggle of keeping 9 to 10 poise charges, with SL is just don't get hit, As I said b4 I'm not saying Drax's damage is over the top or anything like that...
    edited June 2018
    Lol for some of the comments on here i will say i can get hela to take down rulk in 3 min with her, with cosmic supremacy and now with the new cap america i can literally just continue to stack furies and fight aggressively then when hes almost dead do an l3, i use her for wars and i can point you in the direction of videos of my wars with her where i can take down most champs relatively fast. Where hyp needs to do a heavy i can save an L1 with her then hold block and stack a quick 4 furys which is more than enough. Now shes not for everyone thats for sure but for me her and corvus are my go to champs for most content at this point.
  • DizzyDizzy Posts: 236 ★★
    @Mannysmoker here's a 4/55 Hela taking down Rulk in 3 minutes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Z1QJS1GjBw

I hate to resurrect an old thread, but I continue to believe Hela has the highest damage potential in the game. Sure, she's got zero utility and her fight style isn't that practical, but there's no other champ in the game capable of this type of speed.
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Yay team hela!!!!!
  • Hella e muito boa