**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Do you want the fantastic four to be added to the game(like me)?

Yes or No

Do you want the fantastic four to be added to the game(like me)? 48 votes

Yes
68% 33 votes
No
31% 15 votes

Comments

• ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    its called fox has the rights to fantastic four.

• SoccerLDSoccerLD Posts: 7
    Lol
  • SoccerLDSoccerLD Posts: 7
    But maybe there will be an agreement.....?
    The_Fungi wrote: »
    Fox has the movie rights to fantastic four. With your logic X Men could not be in the contest....amateur hour.

I remember when the game came out with 24 characters, all people cared at the time was more,more,more characters into the contest!

now..theres over 110+ and people only really care about 20ish champions, in reality people only want god tier champs.

@The_Fungi people just want all marvel character to be added in 1 day.

marvel has been trying to get the rights to fantastic 4 for awhile.
    The_Fungi wrote: »
    @ContestOfNoobs, again, you are confusing movie rights as having anything to do with what happens in MCOC. MCOC licenses these characters from Marvel and make no mistake, Fantastic Four are still very much Marvel characters. While their films are not part of the MCU and their MOVIE rights are owned by Fox (for now), that has 0 implications on their absence from MCOC.

then they would of been added to the game long time ago, ofcourse this has to do something with rights to the fantastic 4 characters.
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    edited June 2018
    Well ****, I should read all posts in a thread before posting. But you kind of argued an opposite point to your statement that said that Fox having the movie right has Zero effect as to why they aren’t in the game.
  • U_S_GrantU_S_Grant Posts: 1
    SubMariner first.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★

They have the rights to the X-Men too but here they are
  • Oroku_SakiOroku_Saki Posts: 167
    Take kamala khan..she is like mr fantastic
    Mephisto burns like torch
    The thing has numerous alternatived
    Sue is like rouge

Like Mr. F, this is really, really... stretching.

That hurt even me.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    edited June 2018
    I said no...mostly because I get tired of the weekly posts on the the topic. Then again, maybe my logic if flawed. If they come to the game...will the posts stop? Or will they be replaced with posts about how underpowered they are compared to Blade? Or even worse, Domino!
  • djr17djr17 Posts: 648 ★★★
    Take kamala khan..she is like mr fantastic
    Mephisto burns like torch
    The thing has numerous alternatived
    Sue is like rouge

I think Domino cause you to Crit Fail for a second there...
  • INFINTYSPIDER23INFINTYSPIDER23 Posts: 67
    Yes for silver sufer and human torch
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    edited June 2018

Hate to burst your bubble

And with that comes the FF/X-Men to Disney and the MCU.