**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Want an organized but non-intense alliance? Friendly, mature? Solid, steady rewards?

5.5M Discord-mandatory alliance looking for dependable, active players of 120K+ rating who want to play war and quest
About us:

Required: discord chat, summoner advancement saving
Not required: arena grinding, spending $

We’re respectful, friendly, and mostly adults. Some are very experienced players. No abusive members tolerated.

War rating around 1150-1250, rewards tier 9

Quest maps 43322 but we always take war attack phase into consideration, i.e. we won’t run map 4 at the same time as war attack.

We have two assigned teams (currently with 7 players each), also have players not assigned to any team. War/Quest is mandatory for team members. Quest map 2 is mandatory for every alliance member, team or not.

Goals: get enough strong players for two teams of 10, begin quest map 5, continue improving war rating/rewards

If that sounds good to you, then we'd be happy to welcome you to our alliance!

We are the Kings of Wakanda, tag: 87-71

Any questions, please ask!

Comments

• LilFaithLilFaith Posts: 7
    Hello. I’m possibly interested. I have Discord. ID is Lil Faith#1928
  • Saket_123Saket_123 Posts: 139
    Find me as Saket Stark. I am a 148k player looking for an alliance just like yours.
  • Nb2121Nb2121 Posts: 20
    Looking for an alliance. Cant seem to find one that is staying active or invested.

name: Nb2121
  • SammyStoicescuSammyStoicescu Posts: 1,050
    We’re very relaxed 😌 alliance that recruits very high end players no donations map3 for now we just started the ally, later on we might do only 2 bags map5/6
    Pushing in AW as much as we can without stress.

I want ppl to enjoy the game.

If you’re interested my line or IGN: SammyStoicescu