**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

XL champs not supposed to glance...

Comments

• DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    It’s happening. I’ll post a video shortly. But basically, it’s happened right at the beginning of the fight only with XL characters when they do any kind of hit, and with all other champs also regardless of the type of hit: for instance, if I get the initial parry with AA, and then fire my heavy (which isn’t supposed to cause glancing) then the first hit of the heavy causes glancing dmg, for roughly 5% of my Hp. After that first initial contact, it doesn’t cause the glancing dmg anymore
  • VimesVonlipVimesVonlip Posts: 177 ★★
    Hey All,

We have a fix coming for this issue, unfortunately it won't be ready until tomorrow. We'll keep you updated as we're ready to push the fix live. If you are worried about the impact that this bug might have on you, please wait until tomorrow after the fix is live to continue.

So anyone that started it and was going for legend status now either has to wait because you guys failed to deliver a correctly operating product or just throw units/pots at it (which is clearly your preferred option) to get by a glitch you didn't catch. Excellent, well done kabam.
  • DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    Basically regardless of size and type of hit done, the 1st contact causes dmg: 185 in this case.
    @Kabam Miike
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    Hey All,

We have a fix coming for this issue, unfortunately it won't be ready until tomorrow. We'll keep you updated as we're ready to push the fix live. If you are worried about the impact that this bug might have on you, please wait until tomorrow after the fix is live to continue.

So anyone that started it and was going for legend status now either has to wait because you guys failed to deliver a correctly operating product or just throw units/pots at it (which is clearly your preferred option) to get by a glitch you didn't catch. Excellent, well done kabam.

If anyone starts a legends run so early they deserve to lose
  • rifle100rifle100 Posts: 22
    Hey All,

Thank you for acknowledging our problem. I lost a couple no of potions and revives because of this. It happened with every defender. (I used groot, hulkbuster, red hulk) Can kabam please give us at least a little amount of compensation if not a lot?
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    It shuts down all the glancing..... I beat cap iw with 3/30 rulk every time bc of that
  • Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
    Is this fixed yet?
  • Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
    No, it is not fixed yet. I just tested it. XL champs still take damage on first hit. M champs still take damage on heavy attacks (tested with AA). L champs still take damage on sp attacks (Tested on Hyperions sp3).
  • Maximus_SpankersonMaximus_Spankerson Posts: 445 ★★
    What about those who already passed the content and did a legend run. This issue impacted legend times due to need to revive from glancing reflect damage
  • Joey0480Joey0480 Posts: 100
    Tomorrow came and went. What happened to the fix
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Hey All,

Are you guys are going to give some compensation to people who have had to use items on bugged content before you acknowledged an found a fix for the problem ?
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,065 ★★★
    Ready.
    Load "mcoc", 8,1
    Run
    Syntax error in 35
    List

10 rem: we are the greatest
    15 print " mcoc loading"
    20 poke 53281,0
    25 poke 53280,0
    30 rem: last line before assambler Code
    35 dear System, please autofix Xl Bug

C64 fix looks nearly Ready :smile:

IT seems to be more complicated than the voice of the developers thought.
  • 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    has this been fixed yet?
  • Darkness275Darkness275 Posts: 807 ★★★★
    It seems like every single fight I use Hulk in (for example) the very first hit results in Hulk taking damage. This occurs whether I intercept, light or heavy the AI.
    Hopefully the fix is out today, a day AFTER the quoted "tomorrow."
  • Hey everyone, sorry for the delay. We're still working on getting a resolution for this and will let everyone know as soon as we have more info for y'all.
    Are you girls and guys Working on weekends?
    RESPECT!

A solution before monday would be something...
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    It's Friday. Weekend is tomorrow.
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    Cassy wrote: »
    Are you girls and guys Working on weekends?
    RESPECT!

A solution before monday would be something...

Seriously? Would be nice if we could ever get content that is bug free from the start. The entire premise of this challenge isn't working properly. Want constructive criticism? Beta test these things before they go live.
    In germany at 13.00 (1.oo pm I think) most peoples Start in the weekend. Workers, not merchants...
    Hey everyone, sorry for the delay. We're still working on getting a resolution for this and will let everyone know as soon as we have more info for y'all.

What happened to "tomorrow," from 2 days ago?

Thought a fix was already in place...
  • Hey there everyone, we've just pushed out a fix that should take care of this, though you may need to restart your app. Apologies that it took a longer than planned to implement this.
  • DrVD99DrVD99 Posts: 71
    Will Kabam be giving everyone potions now that most players have used them due to this bug?
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    DrVD99 wrote: »
    Will Kabam be giving everyone potions now that most players have used them due to this bug?

LOL. :D
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    edited June 2018
    Proof that solution working for kabam applies immediately. While patch for players took a while. Ugh
  • DroidDoesDroidDoes Posts: 401 ★★
    Hey mods, any update on this for those of us who played/completed the event before the fix went live? Thanks!