**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which arena to play?

I am a 148k rated player and whenever I take part in 3-4 star arena I land to top 10% category. Should I keep playing this arena or suggest me a better one. I only have 2 5 star champs but 12 4/40 4* and 20+ more 4*s. If you suggest me some other arena then let me know how to keep the streak on. I have never spend a peny on this game and I will never do so. Please help me out with this.

Comments

• S_GrungiS_Grungi Posts: 69
    If you think you can score a minimum of 12 million then it makes sense to try 4-5 arena. I have over 60 4*’s and still do 3-4 arena
  • Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
    I'd stick with the 4* basic arena for now. Based on what you say for your roster you'd be very hard pressed to pull the champ from the 4* featured arena.

Top 10% in 4* basic will get you the champ but in the 4* featured arena it will not.

Only to top 800 people get the champ in the featured. If its a new champ we're talking 10-15 million depending on the hype for that champ. If it's an older champ we're still talking 5+ million in most cases.